New 22" LCD monitor "CAN YOU GUESS IT"

rakesh_sharma23 said:
Currenlty AOC is having only three model of LCD in India one is 15" second it f19" and last is F22" ...

If they had 24" model in India I must have purchased it insted of F22.

i stand to correct you there i got aoc lcd last week its 2236VW and i must agree with you on the performance front and viewing angles its been absolutely great ... this one also supports HD and cost me Rs.8,700 here in chennai

also while f22 is 16:9 this one is a 16:10

also they do have a 24' in india model is2434pw and cost abt Rs.14500

kolguy said:
i stand to correct you there i got aoc lcd last week its 2236VW and i must agree with you on the performance front and viewing angles its been absolutely great ... this one also supports HD and cost me Rs.8,700 here in chennai

First read the date of post It was on 27th May 09 about three months ago.....then read all the posted messages before giving some comment.

On next day i have posted that "This info was provided by my Dealer...."

kolguy said:

WRONG.... 2236VW is 1920 X 1080 and hence it is 16:9.. not 16:10... and hence the screen size is actually 21.5" same as f22.

kolguy said:

First correct ur self then try to correct others.
16:10 ratio.....:rofl::rofl:
Chech this link for ur LCD
:: AOC India, " From the Worlds Largest manufacturers of Computer Monitors ::

hey did you face any problem with aoc f22 ?

i bought one and after every half hour or so i get disturbances on the screen. the text is frizzy and there are vertical and horizontal line disturbance. after which i have to auto adjust the monitor or reset it from the panel. i am using a a vga port to connect the monitor. from a intel 945 graphic chipset output.

its currently running at 1440 x 900. but i tried it on other resolution also but the frizzy text starts every half hour or so... i cant run it at native resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

qckster said:
hey did you face any problem with aoc f22 ?
i bought one and after every half hour or so i get disturbances on the screen. the text is frizzy and there are vertical and horizontal line disturbance. after which i have to auto adjust the monitor or reset it from the panel. i am using a a vga port to connect the monitor. from a intel 945 graphic chipset output.
its currently running at 1440 x 900. but i tried it on other resolution also but the frizzy text starts every half hour or so... i cant run it at native resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Have you installed the proper monitor and graphics drivers?

yup tried everything.... even though 1440 x 900 is not the native resolution but things look fine except for the disturbances which are really annoying.

i guess i will have to shift to a dvi output, maybe that would help ...

ninjarao said:
correct me if i am wrong , Benq makes Lcd panels for AOC ?

May be ..( i have not checked my AOC cos opening will void it's Warranty).

But i think picture quality of AOC is much better then Benq..

So according to my experience this statement is false.

My frnd just got a F22 in replacement of his 2216sw! Its got killer looks, and specs are quite decent. My views regarding AOC ASS holds true, the RMA process was very satisfactory as i handled it myself (his monitor being billed in my name as it was bought along with my 2217pwc).
One thng though, the F22 still has the washed out whites like my 2217pwc. Otherwise total vfm, both featurewise and as decor item.

Back