New 22" LCD monitor "CAN YOU GUESS IT"

rakesh_sharma23 said:
Two months ago i purchased Samsung 22" LCD.
http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/new-22-lcd-added-my-wc-129225.html
Was very happy with it's quality. Inspired by me MY friend Purchased Dell 22" that was too very hot....But when his cousion purchased this 22" LCD monitor,,, me and my friend both were amazed by it's HD picture quality and viewing angle..
I sold my Samsung 22" to my Uncle and got this.....Man it's really better then samsung. The same HD movie on this lcd looks much much better then Samsung....
Can you guess which LCD is this...
Some specification :-
Resoulution 1920 x 1080
16:9 wide Screen
16.7 M colours
30000:1 contras

I realy like it better then Samsung and Dell

m8cxg7.jpg

hey rakesh, wow ur lcd looks ultra cool man, have fallen in love with its looks.U know i have shortlisted my choice between dell s2209w and aocf22.So common please tell me about aoc a bit more.How is its image quality, is it a really a full hd monitor or just a name sake.I have got so many other questions, so please reply soon, and please send me some more pics of ur lcd and its display.Bye waiting for ur reply.

noms said:
hey rakesh, wow ur lcd looks ultra cool man, have fallen in love with its looks.U know i have shortlisted my choice between dell s2209w and aocf22.So common please tell me about aoc a bit more.How is its image quality, is it a really a full hd monitor or just a name sake.I have got so many other questions, so please reply soon, and please send me some more pics of ur lcd and its display.Bye waiting for ur reply.

Hi, thanks for asking.
AOC satisfy all your need.
My suggestion is to ask your dealer to show you both LCD connected side by side and then go for purchasing..

rakesh_sharma23 said:
My suggestion is to ask your dealer to show you both LCD connected side by side and then go for purchasing..

You are wright.
But,most of the dealers in Kolkata don't want to do that.....:(
I don't know why ?

Revolution said:
You are wright.
But,most of the dealers in Kolkata don't want to do that.....:(
I don't know why ?

Yes i agree too. They fear that by doing this they won't be able to dupe noob customers into taking their old stock monitors , or monitors where their profits are more .

well i dunno where in Nehru place u got this monitor from but i got price ranging from 7130 to 7390 from different vendors... check cost to cost's website if u wanna confirm..:eek:hyeah:

Back