New PSP

man u guys are lucky ... the A$$ES here in calcutta are nt selling nething below 11.5k... and when i asked him wht version he said if u want tht version it will be around 12k... the nerve of these ppl....

Any idea how decent Ninja Trader's collection of DS games is?

Also @nukeu666 - where did you buy your M3? Is there anyone in India who sells it? Was a tough decision for me, M3 or PSP - don't think I can afford both.:D

get the m3...much better :D

i got it sourced from a friend who has a friend in the US

you can also get the R4DS from ebay.in, pm digimart_online_in1 for it...he was asking 2.5k for it few months ago which is very good...but me n spin were stuck on the M3 instead

im also selling 3 DS carts if you are interested...my thread is still open in the market section.

@nukeu666 - Did you also enquire at alfa when you bought your PSP? They refuse to tell me the price on the phone. And I don't think I want to shop at a shop that gives me such a runaround (unless it is really much cheaper than other places.) :D

dunno about alfa, they never do bargaining on the phone

their prices wont be more than 200-300 lower

i got my ds from heerpanna for 7.6 and it was for 7.4 at alfa

they have a fair collection of ds games also

kidrock said:
If i need to player to watch primarily movies and songs and then games which one do you suggest? Got a budget till 10k.

BUY A PSP it'll suffice all your needs...Gaming...Movies....& SONGS......:hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

COZ other players wont play games for you, u'll purchase them then if you wanna play games...u'll be lost with them....

PSP is around 8,400 IRS in Alfa, last checked almost 3 weeks ago, so the price should be lower, if anything.

Though I think the version that they had was 2.81, you'll have to go and check.

Btw, for those of you looking for Screen protectors, check out this site:

Shieldzone - It's quite cheap, around $13 shipped. Has a LIFETIME Warranty, it's scratch proof, tear proof etc.

They've got a vide where someone applied it on the every so delicate ipod, then "keyed" it, put it in a bag with coins and God knows what not, and it's still scratchless.

Personally, I ordered one for myself. I've applied it too, it's kinda hard to apply 'cause it's not just peel and stick, but they give you some spray on liquid etc. However, it's well worth it.

The air bubbles leak out automatically in 2 days, and there's barely any difference in screen brightness, clarity etc.

Look it up, you might actually like it ^^

P.s. A friend of mine sent his iPod protector for a replacement (he literally had to use a blade and tear it off the iPod), 'cause he got his 60GB iPod video RMA'd!

Oh Cool !!!

Was thinking of buying an 8 Gb nano.......changed my mind to a psp now that its under 10k !!!

Guys can anyone post a link for upgrading the software to 3.00oe XX sumthing the 3.0 iso working version !!

you will have to buy a memory stick for the psp to listen to music...this will restrict you to 4gb (or 8gb is you can find it)

google for 'psp downgrade'

nukeu666 said:
xXx got a 4gb stick for under 3k
i doubt its authenticity at that price tho :p
2gb sandisk sells for 3k at jjm

Dude I havent yet gone & chked it out for authencity......I'll chk it out today or tommorrow...busy in Job re....;)

kidrock said:
does authenticity really matter if it works?

Seriously No.....But also it may work for few days..then it may break...there have been cases like after 2-3 weeks the fake card just breaks....:(
So it shud have a 5yr warranty with it...cos Sony/Sandisk gives it wid every card..

I got a 4gb Sandisk for about 2.8k off Buy.com - Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. - Computers, Digital Cameras, Books, DVDs, & much more. (And the price fell another 400 bucks the day after I bought it). I used googlecheckout and got the first time 10$ discount though. :D

Main problem with counterfeit cards is disappearing memory after some time. Not good!

PS: As a side note, I find it kind of funny that about 2 years ago when I got my DS, People said - why are you buying kiddie nintendo handheld. Buy Sony PSP. Most powerful system!!!!!! Now that the PSP has a lot of good games (PES6!, Crush, Exit, Lumines etc), I decide to buy one, and people tell me - why are you buying PSP. Nintendo DS is selling much better. Has lots of games. PSP is just for movies&music!!!

PPS: @nukeu666 - have finished NSMB and am not going to play Nintendogs (already in the daily routine with AC:WW:p ). Also, I think I'll get bored with MarioKart soon. But do pm me/post here if you find Mario&Luigi:partners in Time or Phoenix Wright anywhere. :D

Edit:

also @kidrock - Fake memory cards also almost always have lower data transfer rates than the original chips. In cameras,phones and such devices, it is not a problem. But in a PSP, if you are running games/homebrew apps off the card, you won't get the optimal performance from your PSP.

Back