New PSP

fake cards data can get corrupted and you DO NOT want that when down/upgrading your PSP

i think m&l:pit was in the heerapanna store, not phoenix wright tho

im busy playing thps:skateland and dual strike:advance wars

nukeu666 said:
fake cards data can get corrupted and you DO NOT want that when down/upgrading your PSP

i think m&l:pit was in the heerapanna store, not phoenix wright tho
im busy playing thps:skateland and dual strike:advance wars

Oh yes, AdvanceWars is good. I have a few missions to go on that. Am trying to finish Castlevani:DoS right now. Finished the whole map, kill Death and then find I get teleported to another castle and there is a whole new map to play. :D

M still stuck with Killzone LIberation..Also Full Auto2 sucks at gameplay.....Also playin Marvel Rise of the imperfects

nukeu666 said:
castelvania:dos is also on my m3 right now

does that game also goto 200% like SotN ?

Haven't played Symphony of the Night. It doens't look like it would push to 200%, but I started in a blank map in a single room again. So lets see. (I am not saying it's a bad thing, but it was a bit of a surprise.-More VFM is always good):D

Edit:

Also, does anyone know which good games run off a memory stick for the PSP with no UMD (any UMD) in drive?

But some forums say you need some UMD in the drive? Even a demo disk will do?
Or has the NoUMD option started working for everything?

(I am mostly bothered about PES. I think that will take up about 50% of all my gaming time. :D)

kidrock said:
well is the psp officially available out here? Its show on the official sony web site.

you can see psps in just about every sony store and planetM and similar stores for an exorbitant rate...so it is officially released

If u intent to play ripped iso's buying a with-bill psp aint recommended coz anyways downgrading the firmware will void the warranty !!!

nukeu666 said:
you will have to buy a memory stick for the psp to listen to music...this will restrict you to 4gb (or 8gb is you can find it)

google for 'psp downgrade'

yup I obviously do know that.Its just that a psp seems like a better option with the BIG Bonus of playing games on the move and Ive only filled 790 mb of the 1gig memcard in ma phone out of which its only some songs which i regularly listen to.

But dude, Seriously U having both.....which do u prefer out of em both, Gameswise PSP or DS !!!!!!

Hey Guys I got a quote from a guy who deals in importing psp from the US

PSP Basic Pack - Rs. 9750

PSP Basic Pack with 1 GB Mem Card - Rs. 10,500

PSP Basic Pack with 2 GB Mem Card - Rs. 11,250

PSP Value Pack - Rs. 11,500

PSP Value Pack with 1 GB Mem Card - Rs. 12,250

PSP Value Pack with 2 GB Mem Card - Rs. 12,750

All brand new imported from USA, they come free with a dvd of iso games, usb cable and screen protector.

They can be any firmware you want - 1.50, 3.03OEC, 3.10OEA, etc

Silver, White, blue, Pink PSP - Rs.500 extra

Optional Accessories :

Logitech Playgear Pocket unbreakable hard case - Rs. 700

Logitech Playgear Street unbreakable hard carry case with 3 umd + 4 card slots - Rs. 1000

PSP Earphones + Remote (included in value pack) - Rs. 1000

Memory Card Sony 1Gb - Rs. 1000

Memory Card Sony 2Gb - Rs. 1750

UMD Games - Ranging from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 2500 ($29.99 to $49.99)

USB Charger - Rs. 250

Extra Battery for PSP - Rs. 1500

Soft Case (included in value pack) - Rs. 400

What do you make of it? I like the value pack personally. Do you think I should go ahead with it?

i havent played anythign on the psp yet, but itll have to be to be really good to be able to beat games/gameplay of the ds

kidrock, get the core pack+2/4gb memory+screen protector instead...you dont need extra stuff in value

Go for Memory Card...dude its lot cheaper....Buy the PSP here...& buy a 2GB mspd from there...an other accesories if you want...You can also Logitech playgear ...i have it....But i wud recommend to buy the PSP from India or preferably Mumbai....Also wat wud be the duties applicable...see for it...cos if it all comes to same price then buy from here only........

Have a chk...see its not worth buyin a legitimate piece if your are gonna downgrade or upgrade..cos it will void your warranty.....therefore see if you can buy only the memory + some accesories from there.....

It wud be available...but dunno basically which pack..mostly he has all the packs with him...you can go & visit them...their price is affordable....

Back