New watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechHead

ex-Mod
MDvYU.jpg

3GX86.jpg

That's enough watches for now.. completely bankrupt..

:(

Don't have Much idea of exotic watches but this looks classy and sounds expensive :D . Congrats . *damages please ? * :p

:O :O ! Are such expensive watches only for collection sake or do you actually wear them ? One of my friend's dad gifted him a 4-5L worth Tag and Ive never seen him wearing it other than the first time he showed it to us :p

FaH33m said:
:O :O ! Are such expensive watches only for collection sake or do you actually wear them ? One of my friend's dad gifted him a 4-5L worth Tag and Ive never seen him wearing it other than the first time he showed it to us :p
I intend to use this as a party wear watch...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

FaH33m said:
I intend to use this as a party wear watch...

Great stuff, Pateks are just brilliant. I've been eying a Vacheron for sometime now. I can't wait to start working again!

What other stuff do you have......apart from the Omega?? :p

The procrastinator in me says yawn !

And the fault finder demands to know the reason behind such uninspiring shots of the beaut in-spite of boasting some hefty optics?

And oh, congrats :p

Awesome watch, congrats @TH.

Big watch freak myself, though never got the guts to spend more than the Rs 18-20k or so for my Tissot PRS-200 :) Yours is really making me green with envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back