New watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I didn't want to post any more here, as this is a part gift from my wife. Anyway, it really doesn't cost 1 cr, significantly less. If anyone is interested in watches, they'll know that Patek has ramped up production of watches late last year, and consequently, prices of a LOT of their watches have gone down.

Anyway, last post on this subject, it's original, that much I can assure you guys.

Cmon folks. Stop embarrassing the @OP. :S.

Is it real.. Is it fake... How much is it? He shared his gift with others. Gifts have no price tag attached. period.

TechHead said:
Heh, I didn't want to post any more here, as this is a part gift from my wife. Anyway, it really doesn't cost 1 cr, significantly less. If anyone is interested in watches, they'll know that Patek has ramped up production of watches late last year, and consequently, prices of a LOT of their watches have gone down.
Anyway, last post on this subject, it's original, that much I can assure you guys.

You do need to post here, as in better pics :bleh:

cool gift beware ppl might love to take your hand away( of course with the watch) given that the watch is an original. yeh patek walla haath muje de de thakur ...

SORRY GUYS TO BUMP THIS THREAD AFTER SO LONG. Since i am an ardent watch lover i really cant tolerate fake or replica watches thats why i bumped this thread. and i am really sorry for any inconvenience caused. I think watches like patek , breitling are horological master pieces so posting fakes is not accepted or of any brand

THIS WATCH IS A REPLICA OR FAKE. THE ORGINAL PATEK 5970P LOOKS LOT DIFFERENT. THERE ARE MANY FAULTS ON THE DIAL.

CHECK THE LINK THIS MODEL ( REPLICA)

http://www.ohomega.com/patek-philippe-complicated-chronograph-perpetual-calendar-mens-w-p-1509.html

THE ORIGINAL PATEK 5970P ( PICS TAKEN FROM WATCHUSEEK SALES FORUM)

patek-philippe-perpetual-calendar-chronograph-5970-p-pp-5970p-926cd by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

patek-philippe-perpetual-calendar-chronograph-5970-p-pp-5970p-926dd by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

ALSO CHECK THIS LINK ( ORIGINAL PATEK 5970P)

http://patek.watchprosite.com/?show=nblog.post&ti=540131

SORRY GUYS TO BUMP THIS THREAD AFTER SO LONG. Since i am an ardent watch lover i really cant tolerate fake or replica watches thats why i bumped this thread. and i am really sorry for any inconvenience caused. I think watches like patek , breitling are horological master pieces so posting fakes is not accepted or of any brand

THIS WATCH IS A REPLICA OR FAKE. THE ORGINAL PATEK 5970P LOOKS LOT DIFFERENT. THERE ARE MANY FAULTS ON THE DIAL.

CHECK THE LINK THIS MODEL ( REPLICA)

PATEK PHILIPPE Complicated Chronograph Perpetual Calendar Mens W - $117.00 : swiss replica omega watches for sale, High quality replica watches,like replica rolex,replica omega,replica tag heuer,replica hublot.

THE ORIGINAL PATEK 5970P ( PICS TAKEN FROM WATCHUSEEK SALES FORUM)

patek-philippe-perpetual-calendar-chronograph-5970-p-pp-5970p-926cd by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

patek-philippe-perpetual-calendar-chronograph-5970-p-pp-5970p-926dd by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

ALSO CHECK THIS LINK ( ORIGINAL PATEK 5970P)

http://patek.watchprosite.com/?show=nblog.post&ti=540131

Funny...I didnt actually look at the watch when first posted, but I did have my doubts. Didnt bother much at that time though. BTW, are you sure this is the same model that he has shown as well. If its the same model its definately fake. But even if its not the same model, I doubt very much that its real, just from the way some of the numbers have been written. Its just not a PP style to have writing which is so different in size on the same series within a dial. The swiss made, which is normally there in some of the swiss watches (like Omega for eg) is also a give away here. Finally the moon phase design also looks a bit odd.

Anyway this is just my reading from years of buying watches, though I have only salivated over models like these. The best watch I own is an Omega and thats way behind models like this one. But when I do buy my watches or when ever I have researched it for others, I have found some very good replicas and this one, if it is the 5970P is not even a good replica. Wont cost more than 50-100 USD in Bangkok.

Sorry dude, its a fake and u know it. A 30k SSD or 2-3L speakers (maybe more, I have no clue abt speakers) does not mean a person can afford a 1 Cr watch. I can afford a 1-1.5L watch, but that does not mean I will spend the same amount on speakers. In the same way an Audiophile would probably spend that amount on good speakers but not on a watch.

yes i am sure... even the watchuseek board members confirmed it. the dial is wrong in so many ways the list is endless . Bro there are watch lovers who really spend insane amount on watches. When i went to buy my breitling in singapore ( the hour glass) i tried audemars piguet and patek . On seeing the prices of the watches i tried i realized that there is no end to luxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back