New watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritvik said:
Great stuff, Pateks are just brilliant. I've been eying a Vacheron for sometime now. I can't wait to start working again!

What other stuff do you have......apart from the Omega?? :p
Have an older Seamaster Cosmic, the Constellation and now this. Couple of other Kenneth Cole, Swatch etc. Do not like TAG and Rolex.. too showy for my taste.

@Sarang - Dada, no time :(. Will post better pics today / tomorrow..

Murder !!!! With those pics I thought this was a fake Patek and was wondering what the fuss was all about. :mad:

The fact that you have a DSLR and a macro lens makes this a criminal offense ! Needs rectification immediately !!! :p

The flash almost made me go blind
shifty.gif

BF1983 said:
Murder !!!! With those pics I thought this was a fake Patek and was wondering what the fuss was all about. :mad:

The fact that you have a DSLR and a macro lens makes this a criminal offense ! Needs rectification immediately !!! :p
LOL! Will do! The real Patek deserves a good set of photos :p

karankapoor said:
Nice watch there, I think the cost of this watch is approx 5 million ?
I think it would be one of grand complication models of Patek and perhaps in white gold/Platinum- they, i think run more than $ 1,50,000 US. Well, watch the price of a house: Good to see this on TE.

Actually i saw a similar watch in UK at Patek store last year when i was there for for 80,000 pounds so i thought it would cost approx the same or may be more if bought in India through there Authorized dealer Marck's &Co. Mumbai.

C'mon Techead post some better pics of the watch as u promised and the model Number and Price.

Where did u purchased this ?

Congratulations!! :ashamed: um... does it do anything apart from showing time? .. uh.. fires laser beam maybe? ^o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back