New watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, hit me in the head again. One CRORE for that??:huh:

Forgive me for my lack of connoisseur tastes, but I absolutely, utterly, totally cannot understand why that would be worth 1 crore. No seriously. Any brave connoisseur's out there willing to educate a 1-crore-watch-n00b?

:S

My 3K Reebok Watch looks exactly the same and shows the same time

If its anything more then I have my 5K Casio GShock..

1Crore for a watch man? You are so damn lucky :)

You could have got a Diamond iPhone 4 and a Porsche..

Congo dude.. Really an awesome one.. Waiting for better pics :)

Does this watch actually cost 1 crore? The only place i have seen 1 Crore are the lottery tickets outside Borivali station :p

^^^^ Yes if its an original watch, If its a fake then it will cost anything between 3k to 25k depends on the quality and the movement used.

:facepalm:

I can't believe people are still flummoxed by this thread. They definitely do not know of Bhairav nor the things he own.

Gannu said:
:facepalm:

I can't believe people are still flummoxed by this thread. They definitely do not know of Bhairav nor the things he own.
I dont think this is a facepalm situation....Isn't it a normal reaction for something which is that expensive... Everyone cant be expected to know what Techhead owns or who he is...

If someone posts something which very few would ever be able to afford people would be curious...

^^

He wants others to know that he knows.

Patek costs 1 crore.. :S. A Rolex is enough to wet others.:eek:hyeah:

ronnie_gogs said:
Everyone cant be expected to know what Techhead owns or who he is...
True but if you were to follow the threads posted by him in this section (which I don't think you have going by your response), you wouldn't have to say so.

He was one of the first to get an SSD on the forum (IIRC vishalrao was next!), he has an Omega Constellation, he owns a KEF HTS, there are plenty more. Regulars here would know of him.

TechHead said:
^Let's just say the choice was between a new car and a new watch..
When techead posted this watch i was amazed by it as some one has bought this watch but then i saw a statement by techead which i have quoted above, My question, The choice was between a Porsche 911/jaguar xk and the watch then this is a bad deal. This is what i think i am stupid, lol.

OT: OMG @Gannu you actually remember that TechHead got the first SSD on TE and I was next?! Even I don't remember that 100% but I think you're right :p Getting my third SSD in about 10 days time!

^Haha yeah I happen to recall most of them which are those first-on-TE types. :D

I think you paid a hefty sum for the Crucial 128GB which you got from UK or somewhere when you were posted abroad. :p

Gannu said:
True but if you were to follow the threads posted by him in this section (which I don't think you have going by your response), you wouldn't have to say so.

He was one of the first to get an SSD on the forum (IIRC vishalrao was next!), he has an Omega Constellation, he owns a KEF HTS, there are plenty more. Regulars here would know of him.
On the whole forum??? :(, there are some people who do not post in Show off you see, :(

But isnt this Watch in a different league of all those things mentioned??? Anyone who can afford to buy the real watch would not be crying for bankruptcy for gods sake. There are pretty costly replicas too, this has to be one of them.....Even the cheapest of the real watch is like Rs. 50 Lakh.

Gannu said:

Isn't it kind of obvious when you read a post asking about things like this that the person in question 'doesn't know' what he's talking about?
facepalming and acting as if everyone should know who the OP is kind of douchebaggish of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back