Android Nexus 5 announced - To be launched soon

I don't think they will be able to sell it for less than what Play Store will be selling for first few months![DOUBLEPOST=1384250477][/DOUBLEPOST]I have already placed a COD order. Do you need an AMEX card for placing order using that coupon?
Yeah you will have to use American Express credit card for placing the order.

That gift coupon is valid only for Credit Card purchase...
but still good deal saves 2.3k..

I ordered thru COD... delivery date is 26th Nov

To be on safer side I placed the order on COD. If it launches on play store and my ICICI credit card works there then I will cancel this order. I placed this order on India times as on snapdeal it went out of stock so fast.

I don't think stocks will remain more than an hour on Indian Play Store, just like US playstore.
Also stocks issue are always with Newly launched nexus devices........even after 2-3 months of launch.

Any idea what kinda effect will this have on the G2. I still think G2 is a better phone.
People who want the better camera and battery will buy G2. People who want better looks (my personal opinion), better price and better software updates will buy the Nexus 5.

Some people over at XDA are reporting that store person have told him that availability will be today after 9PM(what? :/) and they can come and collect the 16gb variant.

Yeah even I heard the same, some people even pre-booked it via LG showroom friends, considering only 4500 Nexus5 phones stock for the Indian Market.

16gb available at 30k and 32gb one at 34k, I think they will be OOS tomorrow itself...

Guys 16GB is available in Chennai . But I don't know whether it'll be enough ..
Any idea how much free space I will get ? Also a 1080p video for 15 mins will be the same size both in PC and N5 right?
Think I'll save a cpl of thousand bucks and buy the 16GB with google bumper . No other bumper is really good as the google one .
Also Don't use it without a case , I saw a drop test on youtube and the circuit board showed up with scattered glass when it fell face down :oops:

16 gb is enough space. I am using xperia SL with 25 GB space right now and using around 15 gb only. I have recorded around 30 full HD videos and around 700 pics of 12 mp resolution.
And also its a great news that Nexus 5 is finally available in India. Can you please tell me where its available like some LG store or some general mobile store.

Back