Nexus 5 in the House!

@toxicdrift why not the ringke fusion? I have seen the review, fusion one is much slimmer when compared to the spigen one. I wanna buy the ringke one but it's 3x the original cost at amazon.in, ebay.in.

in the pics and the video, the ringke fusion didnt feel like a quality case so i have stayed away, prices are back to normal, wait for discounts or try lookin for someone whos also ordering stuff from amazon.com and u can bulk ship to save on shipping.

thanks ev1lb0y - .. these should reach me by the 20th, have a few other cases in mind, my spigen ultra hybrid was collecting alot of dust inside and cuz of the clear back it didnt look that good, maybe ill ask them for the v2 in which they've made the charging port more closer to the phone body and there is less of a gap for the dust to get in, and there is a upgraded tpu version of the slim armor being shipped aswell, hopefully i should be getting those since im ordering directly from the spigen canada store. a friend is kind enough to carry these down. so the wait begins :D

Screenshot_121213_023726_AM.jpg

hahaha already tried that for the diztronic cases in the hot deals, some people actually prefer those over their slim armor aswell....but just 1 person is interested.
prices went up again for the slims .. got a good deal on the canadian website so took the jump. Just wanted to try it out... want to try some more cases till i find one which works for me so this will probably end up in the FS section soon. keep checking :p

Got the Ringke Fusion.o_O
Friend ordered N5 from Play Store and that case. Google didn't ship phone for weeks.
Friend got upset, also decided he needs good cam, cancelled N5 and got an Xperia Z1.
So i got the case. :p

Will post pics soon.
Doesn't have a soft-touch feel like the phone does.
front edges had sharp lines due to moulding/casting lines and poked my finger; used a razor blade to shave it off.
So one side is clean shaven, other has small nicks, corners are still sharp. :D

Being used to the slim and light bare phone past many weeks, phones feels bigger and heavier with the cover though the cover itself is not really bulky.
Already getting used to it i think and good i do as sweaty fingers means ugly, grimy smudged back but might dump it too in case i don't as bare phone has been too comfy for one-handed use. :)

Back