Nice Tracker for Latest English Video

Please Somebody tell me a NICE tracker.....Which keeps high quality Emglish videos that has been recently released.....:clap: :cool2:

Dont post junk tracker..... And I will like to know about good....or exclusive trackers..:no:

Earlier I thought about What.cd..... but later cam to know it only provides....Songs and not videos...:no:

So please Somebody.... Post Some Nice Trackers Name here...:ashamed:

[mod] Kindly use normal fonts and colour for better visibility [/mod]

Aragog18 said:
the tracker which only specializes in music videos, which is the best by far afaik is
http://www.music-vid.com/:hap2:

Yeah I came to know about that Tracker...Its Nice

However As Specified By Techie....
Most of the Time it has Major Server Problem...See for yourself:-

musicvidsserprb.png

The Pic has been take as of today...

Oh!!! ....... Didnt knew that....

Meaning to say that they are distrating unnecessary user..... Nice idea.....

Not did I heard wrong about it....Its a very good tracker....Nut very difficult to get in there.....

Invite.......Part Dont know who will do that......

Anyways...Regards.....

I read MusicVids is one of top most requested trackers....even I want to get invited...himanshu if you get one do invite me...just got UL1350 dataone plan and I want to get my revenge onbsnl for extra biling me for my last month...m gonna rape their usage

apextwin146 said:
dimeadozen is another tracker .. easy to get in ..
zomb tracker is on too ..
Try FST for other info

Seriously really difficult to het in music-vid...
Still trying my luck at various places...

Thanks for the info apextwin146, about other tracker dude........
Will check if they are open.....

And will follow your advice and Will check on File Sharing Talk ......Information in this context.....

Regards....

===================================================================================

Edit: Though I was able to get into zomb tracker easily as there Signup was open...
Dimeadozen sEEMS TO BE NOT open for Signup......And Requires Invitation.....

So apextwin146 can you help me with the Invite if you have One.....

Though Checking out Zomb Tracker...... Lets see how good is their content...... And how fast is their ...... Will post after Reviewing it....

Later....

Back