(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung Galaxy i9003 SL. Its in great condition. Bought in India and about a month out of warranty. No issues, nothing replaced or broken. Screen in great condition, always used a screen guard. And will throw in a 8GB card along with it.

Wanna buy an Xperia play so thinking of selling this to fund that. Any idea whats a reasonable price to expect??

Guys I am thinking of selling 2 things and I need help in understanding how much they would sell for.
  1. Panasonic FZ28, With everything that came with it + UV filter + Carry Case + 4GB card. But no warranty. Current price is unknown.
  2. Pioneer DEH-7350BT HU. 1 year warranty left. Current price is around 10k.

Everything is in excellent condition of course.

Please let me know
<

Bump

Guys,

Have a Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100) bought in Nov 2011 for sale. The phone is in mint condition. I have flashed it the XXLPQ ICS ROM from intratech and the phone works like a charm. Selling it as my bro is getting an Atrix 2 for me from the US.

Let me know the price I can expect and if you are interested. Will create a new thread with pics based on the interest.

Cheers

Guys I am thinking of selling 2 things and I need help in understanding how much they would sell for.
  1. Panasonic FZ28, With everything that came with it + UV filter + Carry Case + 4GB card. But no warranty. Current price is unknown.

Please let me know
<

Bump!!!

How much should I get for a sealed 250 GB HDD which I received today from Accel Frontline?

Warranty valid till 28-August-2014.

Please let me know
<

Bump!!!

I have iPhone 4, black, 16GB, Indian version with 4 months warranty left. Product condition 9.9/10 !

how much I should expect ?

TIA
<

Planning to sell this? Location please.

Yes was planning to sell this if i get the right price , dont wanna take a considerable loss for something just 3 months old and if i get a better monitor first .

Am from Mumbai . I cannot ship the item , so if you're a local and can pick up that would be good .

Thanks for interest .

Guys,

Got a mint condition 5.1 Sony speaker system (Home Theatre) along with the cd playing unit.

Model No: SONY DAV DZ230

The average rating for the set is 4.5/5.

http://www.play.com/...em/Product.html

Specs:

• HDMI Output (Upscale to 720p / 1080i)
  • Bravia Theatre Sync
  • Digital Media Port
  • S-Master Digital Amplifier (Total 850W)
  • RDS Tuner FM20/AM10 Presets
  • PAL Progressive Scan
  • Movie/Music Mode
  • Portable Audio Enhancer
  • Auto Calibration (DCAC)
  • A/V Sync
  • Multi Speaker Formation
  • MP3/JPEG Playback

Wanna sell it off. Everything is working perfectly.

No warranty left as its more than an yr old.

Not availble in India. UK price is 205 pounds ~ 16000 INR.

Please let me know
<

Bump!!!

Someone help me already. Please
<

I have a Logitech MX518,want to sell

Date of purchase: November 2011

Condition: Excellent, working without any defects

Warranty: Only 3 months old so warranty left

Invoice: Available

Can ship to anywhere in India

How much will I get for this?

I am guessing 900 as new MX518 is available for 1500

Bump!!!

Someone help me already. Please
<

I searched the net for FZ28, found out it was released sometime in August 2008, so its approx 3.5 years old, my price guess is 9-10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back