(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can I expect for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 bought in Nov'10. The phone is in mint condition, gadgetz shield on both front and back from day one.

I think this motherboard is EOL. Only equivalent to it (spec wise) is 880GM-UD2H rev1.5 which goes for around 4k new hence the 3.5k quote.

How much can I expect for a Sony Tablet S, 16GB Wifi?

-Date of purchase: around 8 months back

- Source of purchase: USA

- Warranty remaining: In USA, not here

- Condition: Impeccable. Totally scratch-less with initial screenguard intact. comes with box and all accessories.

Hi

I have a Samsung Omnia i8910HD.. first super amoled 3.7" with gorilla glass running S60v5 (HX firmware). the good old mother of touch screen phones in symbian era..

Samsung i8910 Omnia HD - Full phone specifications

some more details..

Purchased in 2009 Jan if I remember correctly. Obviously not under warranty. Still have the bill.

16gb version.. dark blue shade. GPS,WIFI,DLNA all h/w works perfectly. Had a screen guard right from day1. Took it off last week to put on a new one.. but i still havent :-/ so there is a spare screen guard too. Lost the earphones, but have the TV out cable, charger, USB cable and manual along with orig box

scratches present due to daily use.. can give it 4/10. Screen its scratch-free except a minor one at the top (despite having a guard & gorilla glass!!!)

Not been using it since 3-4 months as the battery is almost after 3yrs and din feel like getting a new battery (I think its around 1k). Not sure if I shud keep it as a relic or sell it off

How much can I expect for this if i sell ?

Cheerz
Quixilver

Hi

I have a Samsung Omnia i8910HD.. first super amoled 3.7" with gorilla glass running S60v5 (HX firmware). the good old mother of touch screen phones in symbian era..

Samsung i8910 Omnia HD - Full phone specifications

some more details..

Purchased in 2009 Jan if I remember correctly. Obviously not under warranty. Still have the bill.

16gb version.. dark blue shade. GPS,WIFI,DLNA all h/w works perfectly. Had a screen guard right from day1. Took it off last week to put on a new one.. but i still havent :-/ so there is a spare screen guard too. Lost the earphones, but have the TV out cable, charger, USB cable and manual along with orig box

scratches present due to daily use.. can give it 4/10. Screen its scratch-free except a minor one at the top (despite having a guard & gorilla glass!!!)

Not been using it since 3-4 months as the battery is almost after 3yrs and din feel like getting a new battery (I think its around 1k). Not sure if I shud keep it as a relic or sell it off

How much can I expect for this if i sell ?

Cheerz
Quixilver

Went to a local shop yesterday to buy a case for my phone, saw this model in the second hand display as well (just asked out of curiosity), shopkeeper was asking for 3.5k (box and all accessories were available, condition was around 8/10), still get a local check to get a better estimate.

P.S. - Symbian era is over.

Went to a local shop yesterday to buy a case for my phone, saw this model in the second hand display as well (just asked out of curiosity), shopkeeper was asking for 3.5k (box and all accessories were available, condition was around 8/10), still get a local check to get a better estimate.

Thanks mate... i was assuming i cud expect 2k at the best.. 3.5k seems more promising :) will try to see the possibility to trade in when i pick up the note2

P.S. - Symbian era is over.

i changed over to android-win7-android... strangely i still find a lot of ppl inquiring where can they find an s60v5 phone!! i was praying as to when i can stop using the s60v5.. its just an annoying OS!! and along came droid.
the i8910 was a classic example of brilliant hardware being left under-utilized coz of the sad OS! maybe if i keep the phone, in future it might fetch me an antique price ;)

thanks again for the response mate!
@montsa007 - noticed ur siggy... i do have a pretty decent collection of mostly 1:18 and few 1:24 cars + quite a lot of 1:8/10/12 bikes... collecting since 1998:) not planning to sell any :p but wud love to see ur collection as well... cud pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
got a Galaxy Nexus Sprint CDMA- registered with reliance- comes with box manuals and BlackBerry Charger- condition is 8.5/10-- How much can I expect????

what should be the selling price for iPhone4 16 GB white 9.9/10 condition with box and all accessories Indian purchase but warranty expired?

how much for a Galaxy S3 White 16GB mint condition (not a single scratch) bought on 5th June 2012. have bill and box, in warranty for another 7 months or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back