(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

I have the original SGS 1. (Amoled screen + gorilla glass, 1GHz proccy, 1500mAh battery etc.) with a casemate barely there back cover. No scratches on the screen but the paint from chrome edge on top is chipping off)

* Original invoice date: July'10
* Never dropped/scratched
* Running custom JellyBean rom (can be flashed back to samsung default... dunno why anyone would want to thou)

Any idea what would be a good starting point?

I would say somewhere between 9 to 10K. But south of 10K as its no longer mint now.

I got two phones which I'm planning to sell off to fund the purchase of a new phone:)

1)Samsung Focus
Time Used: More than 6months. I had got it via eBay in May 2012
Condition: Front Screen is covered since I got it so it should not have any scratches but Back panel has lots of paint chips and scratches along with few chips on the chrome bezel.

2)Motorola Photon 4G

Time Used: Around/Less than 3 months. Got it via eBay towards the start of Oct 2012.
Condition: Front Screen is covered but it has a minor scratch(less than few MM) at the top left corner but only visible on close inspection. On the back side the chrome strip is scratched plus on the sides there are a few chips. It has a hard body cover which protects it.
Bootloader : Unlocked and rooted with 4.1.2 JB ROM

What should I expect for both of these phones?

I Have A Playstation 2 + Memory Card + Dual Shock 2 Controller X 2

- Date of purchase: January 2010

- Source of purchase (local or overseas):Local Sony World

- Warranty remaining:None

- Condition:Console was Always Covered so Scratch free

Fully Modded with 7-8 Games
One Controller Is New , Bought it for Playing Double player With brother .. But USed just 2-3 times

I Have A Playstation 2 + Memory Card + Dual Shock 2 Controller X 2

- Date of purchase: January 2010

- Source of purchase (local or overseas):Local Sony World

- Condition:Console was Always Covered so Scratch free

Fully Modded with 7-8 Games
One Controller Is New , Bought it for Playing Double player With brother .. But USed just 2-3 times

You can get around 4-5K max from this

I bought Dell XCD35 almost a year back seeing a thread here on TE. It's working flawlessly and rooted with Maldovan ROM. It comes with all accessories whatever I got in the box. Please let me know how much should I expect for it.

- Date of purchase: Nov 2011

- Source of purchase (local or overseas):Online (india)

- Condition: Minor signs of usage. 8/10

also for.
A Nokia C5-03 which was bought around an year and half back. Laminated from day one. with all accessories.

- Date of purchase: Jul 2011

- Source of purchase (local or overseas):Online (india) Letsbuy

- Condition: Minor signs of usage. 8/10

ASUS MOBO and MSI Graphics card

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post.
I have below two items purchased during May 2011 and are available with original bill and packaging and warranty as per their respective brand policy. Both the items are in perfect condition. I would like to know what's the best price I could get.

1. ASUS P8P67 PRO (Revision B3)
2. MSI R6950 Twin Frozr II/OC

I am planning on upgrade and hence would sell these if I get a good price.

Regards,
Imran Khan

1)Samsung Focus
Time Used: More than 6months. I had got it via eBay in May 2012
Condition: Front Screen is covered since I got it so it should not have any scratches but Back panel has lots of paint chips and scratches along with few chips on the chrome bezel.

New ones go for about 9.5K shipped to India, so for a mint condition used I would say about 7.5K (since warranty is not applicable)

In your case, about 6K.

hello friends,
i am willing to sell my laptop.kindly help me out with the asking price for my laptop.

my laptop configuration.HP dv6-3050tx.

laptop warranty:- out of warranty

processor:- Intel i7-720qm.
RAM:- corsair vengence 1600MHz running @ 1333Mhz dual channel.with lifetime warranty.
SSD:- 128GB OCZ vertex 4 with over 4.6 years warranty left(purchased from amazon.com).
HDD:-WD scorpio black 750 GB 7200 rpm with 4 years+ warranty ( note:- purchased from amazon.com so one replacement per year allowed in india).
graphics:- ATI readon 5650 1gb.
screen:- LED 1366*786 15.6 inch .
DVD drive .
battery wear status:- 0%
windows 7 home premium 64-bit and windows 8 pro 64-bit with media center key RETAIL .
perfectly working.and nearly scratch free excluding the glossy part which has hairline scratches.

Selling my 4 year old laptop..

Purchased on : 26 August 2009

Laptop Model Number : HP Pavillion DV6 1152tx

I have rarely used it.

Configuration :

• Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6400 (2.0 GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB)
  • 4GB DDR2 800 MHz
  • 500 GB Sata Hard Disk
  • 8X DVD±RW
  • 15.6″ inch (1366 x 768 pixels) High Definition HP Brightview Display
  • ATI Mobility Radeonâ„¢ HD 4530 (512 MB dedicated memory)
  • One ExpressCard/54 slot (also supports ExpressCard/34)
  • Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone
  • 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN
  • Weight – 2.88 kg
  • 6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery
  • 90 W AC Power Adapter

What should I expect for this model?

How much should I expect for this?

Hi. I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play purchased in the UK in December 2011. The phone is in mint condition. No scratches on screen at all the back portion is lightly surface scruffed due to a damn body protector I was using.

Accessories inc. Box and everything shipped with it chargers cable etc. Also have a long lasting battery with a complimenting back cover for travel use and longer gameplay plus multiple screen guards. How much can I sell the entire lot for. Thanks

Hi. I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play purchased in the UK in December 2011. The phone is in mint condition. No scratches on screen at all the back portion is lightly surface scruffed due to a damn body protector I was using.

Accessories inc. Box and everything shipped with it chargers cable etc. Also have a long lasting battery with a complimenting back cover for travel use and longer gameplay plus multiple screen guards. How much can I sell the entire lot for. Thanks

Try pricing it for around 9-10k..

Okay , i have a iPhone 5 16GB sealed with 1 year indian warranty and bill. Can anyone help me in telling how much should i sell this for? And even help in starting a Order on TE itself cz have got some relatives in customs who can give me more iPhone's.....
What if i price it @40K is it fine?

Hi, I'm thinking about selling these things, Can someone tell what price i can expect -

1) Sapphire HD 5770 - (2 years old)
its a little dusty and stuff but works fine. i think warranty is almost over.
2) Halo 4
3) Halo Reach
4) Gears of War 3
5) Gears of War 2 ( GOTY Edition)
All disks are in perfect condition. All are Xbox 360 disks obviously.

6)Also a CoolerMaster 310. Not in great condition though. There are scratches and a few parts are rusted. Any point trying to sell this?

I have got a brand new GOOGLE NEXUS 4- 16GB, unopened box piece, How much can I get it from here?
- Date of purchase:1st Jan 2013

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Imported from USA

- Warranty remaining: Brand New

- Condition:10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back