(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nikon D5200

I have 3 days old Nikon D5200 with kit lense (18-55) immaculate condition and full warranty.how much would it fetch.

- - - Updated - - -

I have 3 days old Nikon D5200 with kit lense (18-55) immaculate condition and full warranty.how much would it fetch.

- - - Updated - - -

why are you selling such a new cam? for how much you bought?

- - - Updated - - -

Current price-500/-

can anybody look at the previous page about Motorola defy. how much it fetch. reason for sellinga- bought new one & its not in good shape

confusion between me and friend both brought, so now has 2 cameras

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

How much for WD Caviar Blue 500GB in warranty till 24/4/2013 in perfect condition with no bad sectors or anything, never RMA-ed.

How much can be expected for an Unlocked AT&T HTC ONE X, white in colour in pristine condition? It's in its original box, with original HTC charger and cable. Also has a white and black speck case which is practically unused(value $35).
My cousin got the phone for me from the US as a new year gift but I've got an Iphone 4s.

My friend Wants to sell his nvidia graphics card
It's A nvidia geforce 9600 gso 768mb (XFX)
2009 purchased

Pls it's urgent THANKS

Also pls tell if i should buy it
if not then
pls suggest an entry level card to play some new games at 1280x1024 or 1024x768 resolutions for temporary purpose

How much for OLED Version Orange San Francisco purchased in 2011 January with 8GB MicroSD card inside ?
Phone works fine and has screenguard full time.
Top right has a very small nick and similar on left side top too. Currently having ICS 4.0.4 CyanogenMod verison (KonstaKANG version) installed.
I have no idea how to install JB on this so i am not messing with the phone.

Apart from this have another ZTE blade (LCD Version) which does not work, probably the phone works but the display does not. I can feel the haptic feedback when i try to unlock (by approximation). I would probably want to see it as parts, may be separate components, anyone knows how to dismantle the blade and segregate the components ?

Urgent question, estimate the prices for the following components please:

i72600k
Asus P8Z68VPro
2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, CL9
Noctua U12P SE2 CPU Cooler
Cooler Master HAF 912+ Advanced cabinet with transparent side panel.
Corsair TX750V2
WD Caviar 1TB Black(FAEX, new gen)

APC 1100VA UPS
Logitech G500 (RMA'd/New)

PS: I am selling my system, I am only willing to sell if someone is taking the entire thing(except the UPS and mouse), don't pm otherwise.
Also a GTX580 Lighting is under sale as well, look in bazaar.

How much for a HTC Explorer? 6 Months old with Box, Bill and all Accessories and absolutely Brand New condition...

How much for a HTC Explorer? 6 Months old with Box, Bill and all Accessories and absolutely Brand New condition...

Zilch. Nada. However, DO NOT THROW it away. Once you get the Burst, you may want to bang yourself on the wall for falling into the panty trap :p

Just kidding. about 5K.

I want to list a xbox 360 unmoded with extra wireless controller and 250 GB external HDD for the xbox.It's 1.5 years old.So, no warranty left.The condition is 9/10.And there are three game DVDs, what should be the price for the bundle with and without games?

Also on a side note how much will a 4 months old Panasonic FZ150 net me?

PS: I am not selling it, just asking, as I have decided to upgrade to FZ200 once it goes below 28k, so don't PM me about the cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back