(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my friend just sold a two for 35k each, I sold one for 36k. You can still see bids going up till this amount on Ebay. Visit grey markets in Delhi or Bangalore (those are the two where I've personally checked), it's available for the same or more. So people are paying a high price for this phone, which is one of the most exclusive in the Indian market, and even on the International market till some extent. So a 12k reduction off the market price for a broken back which doesn't affect the functionality (with a great case to cover it as well) is a decent deal for those who don't want to go through the hassle of international shipping and forwarding. I know it's really not much of a hassle for us net savvy (ugh I hate that term) people, but we tend to overestimate common folk. TE was probably not the right place to put it up I guess.

List it for 24k. You will get a buyer. If not then eventually lower the price according to the responses and market price. At the same time keep trying outside the forum too.

Any suggestions guys?

WTS: Xbox360(black) 120GB(US) - 2 wireless controllers(Black & white) - White controller was bought on TE itself as a used piece + Stepdown converter + PowerBrick+Unused headset+Cables
-Source of purchase: US
- Warranty remaining: Expired
- Condition: Sparingly Used - Excellent condition

Games: All the games DVDs are in good condition.

Prince of Persia - Box cracked by DVD is perfectly fine
Dante's Inferno
Dragon Age - Origins
Fable 3
Max Payne
Civilization Revolution
PGR 3
Lego Indiana Jones - Kung Fu Panda

I don't want to sell the games seperately would have to go as a bundle.

How Much for

500GB WD Elements 3.5" USB2.0 External HDD about 4~5 year old, Clean HDTune Thorough tests results with avg spd of 32.4Mbps. No Warranty, bought in Germany and invoice used to claim tax at airport :)

1x500 GB WD Caviar IDE HDD with no bad clusters
1x160 GB WD Caviar IDE HDD with no bad clusters
both out of warranty for sure and I am not sure of the purchase date. Both are part of my old AMD machine which is no more in use.

How much can I expect for a HP AIO Deskjet printer, bought in 2009. Has box, manuals. Only the black cartridge needs to be bought new. Condition as good as new (after wiping off all dust). Everything works properly and no part except cartridges have been replaced.

I had posted about my iPhone 2G. I haven't got any response. I have the original box which has the serial no. of the phone..

I also have a 160 GB iPod Classic. The video screen has some glitches/scratched but it is watchable.

I also have an XBox 360 along with two controllers. I bought the XBox 360 in Feb. 2008. I have the receipt for this item.

Can somebody tell me what I can get for these 3 items?

How much can I expect for a HP AIO Deskjet printer, bought in 2009. Has box, manuals. Only the black cartridge needs to be bought new. Condition as good as new (after wiping off all dust). Everything works properly and no part except cartridges have been replaced.

model number?

How much for a Galxy SL , GT-i9003, nearly 2years old ?

My first hand phone. All accessories and box included. Screen guard since day one.

Galaxy S3 16GB Pebble Blue 1 month old (approx. 11 months warranty left) bought for Rs. 30600

- With Flip cover from day 1
- With Scratch Guard on screen from dav 1
- Box/Bill - all accessories (unused)
- Like Brand New - No scratches/marks on body/screen

How much can I sell it for? Plan to upgrade to Note2.

Galaxy S3 16GB Pebble Blue 1 month old (approx. 11 months warranty left) bought for Rs. 30600

- With Flip cover from day 1
- With Scratch Guard on screen from dav 1
- Box/Bill - all accessories (unused)
- Like Brand New - No scratches/marks on body/screen

How much can I sell it for? Plan to upgrade to Note2.

Your timing is really very bad,Samsung just reduce of price of s3 to 28500 so you can except around 26k for that....
Go to androidos.in for source...

ya, I know the price got reduced recently and the new one is available for around 29K and was wondering how much could I expect for one month old S3 now. Thanks. Would post in market section.

How much for an EVGA GTX260(think it's core 216) which i got as a bundle when I bought a used PC in the forums.No idea on Warranty and other parameters.

Thanx in advance.

Regards
Imrahn

- - - Updated - - -

How much for an EVGA GTX260(think it's core 216) which i got as a bundle when I bought a used PC in the forums.No idea on Warranty and other parameters.

Thanx in advance.

Regards
Imrahn

How much for a month old Samsung series 5 ultrabook Np530u3b-a01us
bought for 44500/- last month

Intel Core i5 2467M(1.60GHz)
4GB Memory 500GB HDD
Intel HD Graphics 3000
1366 x 768
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

with one year extended warranty ( total 2 year warranty)

xperia p .. bought on 2 feb ( 15 days old ) .. got it from sony store with a vat paid bill .. how much can i get for it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back