(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Disposing of a lot of stuff I have lying around (pandemic money woes). Would appreciate any suggestions on what is reasonable to ask for the following things:
- 2012 MacBook Pro 13", base model upgraded with 8GB RAM and a 120G SSD.
- Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Asus R9 280X DC2
- A hard case for full-size bass guitars (this might be out of the scope of this forum, just thought I'd ask)

Thanks in advance.

How much for 3.5 year old Lenovo Laptop.

Lenovo Ideapad 320E 80XH01GKIN 15.6-inch Laptop (6th Gen Core i3-6006U/4GB/1TB/DOS/Integrated Graphics), Platinum Grey

How much should I expect for the following parts:
1. Ryzen 5 2400G (has bill/box/warranty)

2. MSI B450 Tomahawk (no bill/box)

3. 2 x 8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3200Mhz (has bill/box/warranty)
?

Will be coming back home, Delhi, after 1.5 years. Have an extra 5900x CPU available. Just checking if there was any interest and what the scene in India was for these Amperes and Vermeers, it's sheer madness back in the states. Bringing it is a non-issue for the right price/interest. Thanks.
@apurva512

How much can I sell a DDR3 16GB supported MSI-P43-C51 chipset board in excellent condition, maintenance, never overclocked for, run with extra fans to cool the chipset and MOSFET's, etc for?
Would ₹3,900 be reasonable?

Also i have a Core 2 Quad Q6600 never clocked - would ₹1,200 be reasonable?
any suggestions / confirmations?

Want to sell
i5 3570, no warranty
Zebronics motherboard for above, no warranty
4gb ddr3 ram, 4 pieces. Don't know about warranty
Zotac 1050ti oc around 1 yr warranty left
Hd 7750 graphics card no warranty

Can someone guide me what should be price of above items?

Processor: 2k (dealer price is 2.5k)

Motherboard: ~1k (dealer price for used Gigabyte H61's is under 2k)

4GB DDR3: ~700 each if they're generic ram, up to ~1200 if they're branded

Hey all, need a bit of help from everyone here.

I have an old Dell XPS 8500 desktop with an Intel Core i7 3770 with 8 GB RAM and an Nvidia GT640. It's obviously out of warranty and was purchased way back in 2012. It works perfectly fine and was lying in storage since 2016.

In addition to this it has 2 sticks of corsair vengenace ddr 3 ram (2x8gb) and the os runs of a 250 gb crucial mx200 m-sata ssd and an internal 2tb hard disk.

What could something like this be sold for?
I could sell all of this together or individually.
The desktop is currently in Bangalore and I want to sell it off in the next few weeks as its lying in my parents house without any use.

3770's are 'worth' around 6k but old hardware is a buyer's market so you might find someone willing to pay 7k. Dealers sell 3770K for 8k.

Corsair Vengeance 8gb DDR3 in new-in-box condition are being sold without GST bill for 2400. I've seen used 2x kits being sold for as little as 2.5k and as high as 4.5k

How much can I sell a DDR3 16GB supported MSI-P43-C51 chipset board in excellent condition, maintenance, never overclocked for, run with extra fans to cool the chipset and MOSFET's, etc for?

Under 2k for the motherboard, high end X48's are being sold by dealers between 1500 to 1800. However, if you sell internationally on eBay, you'd get far more. Just keep in mind that shipping might be upto 2k through registered post.

Last edited:
what would be a good price for a powercolor red devil rx580 8GB with factory OC?
Just a general idea, RX580 8GB/GTX 1060 6GB are all going between 9-11k. More if they have warranty. RX 570 are found for lowest 5k and higher side of 7k. GTX 1070 with a year or so warranty gets sold for 14-15k. Another secondary note here is "blower" card shouldn't be considered equal to other better variants so shouldn't habe the same price IMO. I know that we have members here who deal in used components so they may bargain hard and sell for much more here or elsewhere (there's no point in denying this fact).
I have an old Dell XPS 8500 desktop with an Intel Core i7 3770 with 8 GB RAM and an Nvidia GT640. It's obviously out of warranty and was purchased way back in 2012. It works perfectly fine and was lying in storage since 2016.

What could something like this be sold for?
I could sell all of this together or individually.
It can be perfectly used for office usage. Just sell the gpu to someone who needs it.
Also in case you want to sell it individually but cannot sell off the cabinet I'm interested. I've been looking for something like it but couldn't find it anywhere. Let me know if you want to help a fellow member out. :D

Last edited:
Will be coming back home, Delhi, after 1.5 years. Have an extra 5900x CPU available. Just checking if there was any interest and what the scene in India was for these Amperes and Vermeers, it's sheer madness back in the states. Bringing it is a non-issue for the right price/interest. Thanks.
mate could you get me some used intel quad nics difficult to find them in india and the aliexpress route is closed as well ..

The prices maybe too high.
I got a fast C2D in triple digits many years ago locally in Nehru Place. Not sure about motherboard. Would anyone even with the "best" compatible chip be willing to spend 4k on a legacy motherboard? You'll need to find the right buyer than anyone looking for a "deal."
How much should I expect for the following parts:
1. Ryzen 5 2400G (has bill/box/warranty)

2. MSI B450 Tomahawk (no bill/box)

3. 2 x 8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3200Mhz (has bill/box/warranty)
?
No warranty on the motherboard? That one is a very popular model but lack of warranty will hurt its value.
The RGB versions of the RAM but in 3000MHz are being sold for 5-6.5k. Brand new online prices are around the 9k mark for RGB ones..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back