(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it should cost 10k or less. The current price of its successor R5 3600 doesn't justify the performance. i5 10400f which costs (13k brand new) beats the R5 3600 in value.
So start at 10k. If you have a decent compatible motherboard then selling them would be easier.
Really I thought r5 3600 was superior at its price point.

lets stick to 'How much can I sell this for?' . GPU discussions in relevant threads please

How much for a 2019 September 2070 Super FE with warranty remaining. Wondering whether to swap that for a 6800

Hey all, need a bit of help from everyone here.

I have an old Dell XPS 8500 desktop with an Intel Core i7 3770 with 8 GB RAM and an Nvidia GT640. It's obviously out of warranty and was purchased way back in 2012. It works perfectly fine and was lying in storage since 2016.

In addition to this it has 2 sticks of corsair vengenace ddr 3 ram (2x8gb) and the os runs of a 250 gb crucial mx200 m-sata ssd and an internal 2tb hard disk.

What could something like this be sold for?
I could sell all of this together or individually.
The desktop is currently in Bangalore and I want to sell it off in the next few weeks as its lying in my parents house without any use.

Hi,

How much could I get for a used 16GB (8X2) DDR4 2666 MHz CL19 modules of SK Hynix RAM pulled out from a Dell XPS 9570. No warranty though.

How much for a 2019 September 2070 Super FE with warranty remaining. Wondering whether to swap that for a 6800
Someone sold his for 28k a month ago. The custom one is a "Mini" variant with dual fans.
Hi,

How much could I get for a used 16GB (8X2) DDR4 2666 MHz CL19 modules of SK Hynix RAM pulled out from a Dell XPS 9570. No warranty though.
New one is available for a little over 5k online.
Can't you reuse them somewhere? Because they might not be worth selling.

Last edited:
Someone sold his for 28k a month ago. The custom one is a "Mini" variant with dual fans
This probably is the rubbish Zotac that overheats. The founders edition shares the same cooler as the 2080 super/2080 ti founders edition. Anyways I am looking for 25+shipping. Sounds fair to me.
A custom cooler edition was recently listed for 25k on TE
Which model? Can you point me to it?

This probably is the rubbish Zotac that overheats. The founders edition shares the same cooler as the 2080 super/2080 ti founders edition. Anyways I am looking for 25+shipping. Sounds fair to me.

Which model? Can you point me to it?
The one I quoted from is bottle's RTX2070FE. The 25k is Asus Mini OC assuming we are talking about the same thread.

I was thinking of selling my

DELL D6000 452-BCYT Universal USB 3.0 USB-C Docking Station (Black)​

* It is displaLink Certified , so you can mirror even a non HDMI mobile to a Desktop screen and use accessories like , mouse keyboard etc.

It's still in mint condition I barely got a chance to use.

Here is the official Dell Link for it

Here's the amazon Link for the same Product

IMO it should cost 10k or less. The current price of its successor R5 3600 doesn't justify the performance. i5 10400f which costs (13k brand new) beats the R5 3600 in value.
So start at 10k. If you have a decent compatible motherboard then selling them would be easier.
I checked into this more and it seems that even the i3 10100 is relatively a few % faster than the R5 2600 in gaming and the i3 10100f costs less than 8k brand new lol.
I have Gigabyte B450M DssH
This is the board which I had in mind in case I was planning to go the AMD route. For Intel it will be the equivalent B460M DS3H. Are the purchase date for both the cpu and board the same?
I'll PM.
Ah okay. Got it. Even the asus mini has a horrible cooler.
I think that I was offered 26k for a Gigabyte Super OC model late last year so 25k seems fine to me.

I don't know what you guys will think about this but I feel that it's better to get a brand new i3 10100F (4C/8T) available for about 7.8k than a used 6C/6T chip which is going for 9-10k in the market. You get more threads, you get warranty and a peace of mind. Performance difference in gaming is negligible. I will also go to the extent of saying that the i3 10100f is also a better buy than a used i7 7700 and the i5 10400f a better buy than a used i7 8th gen. You could invest the rest of the money to get a better graphics card.
So personally speaking, the i3 10100f will be my choice for my secondary build if I cannot get a used i5/i7 at a reasonable price. That's all.
A massive problem with buying used Intel is the motherboard/chipset. Have a 2xx chipset? Can't buy anything but 6th or 7th Gen. For e.g. in your secondary build scenario, unless one is building a PC (almost) from scratch, if one already has a CPU/motherboard they intend to reuse (which is the case for a lot of secondary PCs, esp. here) then your choice of the motherboard/CPU you need to acquire is pretty much locked to effectively two chipsets or two generations of CPUs, as you can't get a motherboard and a 10100F for the same price as a 7700.

If one can though, then yes, the 10100F is a better buy than a 7700. Hell, even Pentiums are honkingly great if your target is 1080p 60fps (the only game my G4560 couldn't hit 1080-60 at higher settings is RDR2 paired with a 1660S, but 45-50 is still great)

MSI GTX 980Ti Gaming 6G GPU, bought from SMC International, Nehru Place, New Delhi in March 2016.
MSI GTX 980Ti Gaming 6G GPU, bought from SMC International, Nehru Place, New Delhi in March 2016.
anyone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back