(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, the issue is in 2nd hand market it will be compared to the FE model deal, which is like 44.5k new if you wait, which is what somone is already doing when looking at a 2nd hand card.
True.
Won't people buy it as long as its lower than current market price? Its going for 67k lowest online (vedant).
It will depend on how bad you need the GPU and if you are able to get your hands on a FE.

Maybe a depreciation of 5% to 7% should help with a quick sale . Just check what is the current price, because there is bound to be a direct comparison with the FE 3070 as it is available now without that queue system from Rashi Peripherals. I checked with them but they are giving one card per user only, I mean single credit or debit card.
Aaj I can see online it says out of stock and the que for a card exists. Is there some other way of directly approaching them? Help me out here. Trying for the 3080 fe

Want to sell
i5 3570, no warranty
Zebronics motherboard for above, no warranty
4gb ddr3 ram, 4 pieces. Don't know about warranty
Zotac 1050ti oc around 1 yr warranty left
Hd 7750 graphics card no warranty

Can someone guide me what should be price of above items?

Aaj I can see online it says out of stock and the que for a card exists. Is there some other way of directly approaching them? Help me out here. Trying for the 3080 fe
Call them Bro and then visit them personally, one of my known got it this way by doing a walk-in. I am also caught-up between these choices, whether to get a PS5 / a used 2080Super/2080Ti or a RTX 3080.

Call them Bro and then visit them personally, one of my known got it this way by doing a walk-in. I am also caught-up between these choices, whether to get a PS5 / a used 2080Super/2080Ti or a RTX 3080.
I called them now and they said 3070 , 3080 and 3060ti is in stock, however they are not selling through their portal. So I asked them if they can send me the form and they said there are around 1200 inquires or more and once my number in the waitlist comes then nvidia will share the form.

I have under warranty Ryzen 5 2600x Processor (Without Fan)
Invoice Date : 04/07/2019

Can someone suggest how much I can sell it for?

Last edited:
I called them now and they said 3070 , 3080 and 3060ti is in stock, however they are not selling through their portal. So I asked them if they can send me the form and they said there are around 1200 inquires or more and once my number in the waitlist comes then nvidia will share the form.
out of stock now

Have they stopped selling though website? I though they had stopped selling through offline forms & were only selling through website? What is going on? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back