(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can I expect for a Dell Inspiron 15 3543?
Intel Core i3 5005U, 1TB HDD (tho, might remove it since I have files on it but if it helps in its value, I'll format it with a fresh installation of Windows 10), 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz, Great condition. Might have box and invoice. (I am assuming roughly 20k? Maybe more? Bought for around 36K)

How much can I expect for an iPhone se 2020 128gb bh 98% with official Apple smart battery case .phone has warranty till sep

Last edited:
Whats the mining scene here in India and Radeon cards? Are they selling higher?
We judge them by their general performance with respect to the price. Mining doesn't play a part in this. Though some might be more eager if one brand favors something which the potential buyer likes or want to use it for.
How much can I expect for an iPhone se 2020 128gb bh 98% with official Apple smart battery case .phone has warranty till sep
What was the last price before it went out of stock? You should price it based on that information and also because it has warranty. Though SE3 is on the way.

How much can I expect for a Dell Inspiron 15 3543?
Intel Core i3 5005U, 1TB HDD (tho, might remove it since I have files on it but if it helps in its value, I'll format it with a fresh installation of Windows 10), 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz, Great condition. Might have box and invoice. (I am assuming roughly 20k? Maybe more? Bought for around 36K)

I would say anything above 15k is a good deal. I sold my i5 Vostro 3446 with 2GB dedicated GPU for 19,500, although I targeted 24,000.
If you get above 18k give it without second thought.

How much can I expect for a Ryzen 3 - 2200G CPU, bought from Nehru Place, New Delhi in mid-2018?
Never O/Cd, runs in my WFH Daily Driver (+ Gamer) desktop.

Hi , I wanted to know how much can I sell my note 20 ultra with 7 month . 256 gb . Black . With additional accidental warranty . I would rate it 9 on 10 .
I thought I should ask before making a sale thread

Any suggestions?
Maybe a depreciation of 5% to 7% should help with a quick sale . Just check what is the current price, because there is bound to be a direct comparison with the FE 3070 as it is available now without that queue system from Rashi Peripherals. I checked with them but they are giving one card per user only, I mean single credit or debit card.

Maybe a depreciation of 5% to 7% should help with a quick sale . Just check what is the current price, because there is bound to be a direct comparison with the FE 3070 as it is available now without that queue system from Rashi Peripherals. I checked with them but they are giving one card per user only, I mean single credit or debit card.
Yea, the issue is in 2nd hand market it will be compared to the FE model deal, which is like 44.5k new if you wait, which is what somone is already doing when looking at a 2nd hand card.

without the queue system? they are not sending the form by waitlist method anymore? how are they planning to sell it then?

without the queue system? they are not sending the form by waitlist method anymore? how are they planning to sell it then?
I called to confirm this. Someone on the other end of the phone said that they are not selling more than one card on a CC or Debit card. They did have FE 3080 when I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back