(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
I wanna sell my XFX 8600 GT 256 MB and 2x1 GB Kingston 667MHz DDR2 RAM. THey are in very good condition and the reason for selling is because i wanna upgrade my system...

Regards

I Guess the warranty for the gfx card will expire in july(I bought it in July 2007) and the Kingston has lifetime warranty

aasimenator said:
RMA'ed Intel E6600 Packed (Not Box Packed)
Any warranty left? Is the stock cooler intact with the replacement? Perhaps 3.2~3.4k and thereabouts.

nj_gamer said:
Hi All,

I wanna sell my XFX 8600 GT 256 MB and 2x1 GB Kingston DDR2 RAM. THey are in very good condition and the reason for selling is because i wanna upgrade my system...

Regards
Warranty for the card if any? The RAM might fetch about 1.5~1.7k.

nj_gamer said:
@Desecrator

Yeah the RAM has warranty and the Card's warranty is almost over....

The 8600GT 256MB with about a year warranty sells for 1500 so you can expect slightly lower prices

You have not given the RAM speed but 800 goes for Rs 900 per stick of 1 GB

I wanna sell my ipod touch 2nd Gen. 8gb with scratchguard and cover and ep630 headphones with original packing. how much to expect (bought in nov 08 from alfa . i have bill) also, I wanna sell my HTC tattoo with bill and 6 months warranty with all accessories and box intact. please let me know if any one wants.. reason for selling is i got the soundmagic pl30 and the iphone.

i want to sell my intel dual core E2140 1.6 GHZ {8 months warranty remaining}

Gigabyte GA G31M ES2L {approx 2 years warranty remaining}

1GB Transcend Ram 800MHZ {approx 2 years warranty remaining}

1GB Dynet RAM 667MHZ {8 months warranty remaining}

Reason: I want to upgrade my system to DDR3

how much can i get for this

nj_gamer said:
Hi All,

I wanna sell my XFX 8600 GT 256 MB and 2x1 GB Kingston 667MHz DDR2 RAM. .

Kingston Lifetine warranty may vary from 3 years usually orto max 5 years at times and may even be 1 yr for some.

SidhuScorpion said:
^

Intel Dual Core E2140 - 1.5k

Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L - 1.6k

1GB Transcend RAM 800MHz - .8k

1GB Dynet RAM 667MHz - .6k

Soyab0007 said:
can i expect more... or less from the rate u have given me

You may expect some more for the Transcend 800 and maybe a little more for Dynet.

Other prices are very fairly put by Sidhupunjab sir and he has suggested what one may expect max w/o being unfair to either seller or buyer. :)

He is usually very exact in his suggestions. :)

You may check the prices for new stuff and check the percentage of resale value for the prices he has suggested.

Guys!!!

I have a dell sP2309w, with usb, webcam, mic, vga dvi hdmi, 2048x1152..
Bought in oct 2009..

Used very sparingly, Not even covers & protection stickers removed...

How much would it sell for..
Planning to go for a 27Imac. Thus it would be of less use...

Got pc without cabinet, amd 2.0Ghz, msi motherboard, radeon 9600xt 256mb graphics card, 512mb ddr1, 80gb ide hdd. How much for the complete setup?

My friend wants to sell off his DELL 2408WFP monitor, He got that around Jan 2008, it has around 6months of warranty remaining.

Can you tell me how much an i get it for?

thirumalkumaran said:
Guys!!!

I have a dell sP2309w, with usb, webcam, mic, vga dvi hdmi, 2048x1152..

Bought in oct 2009..

Used very sparingly, Not even covers & protection stickers removed...

How much would it sell for..

Planning to go for a 27Imac. Thus it would be of less use...
Does it have a 3yr or a 5yr warranty? Anyways a new one retails for around the 14k mark. Somewhere around ~12.5k should be a good start I suppose.

abracadabra said:
My friend wants to sell off his DELL 2408WFP monitor, He got that around Jan 2008, it has around 6months of warranty remaining.

Can you tell me how much an i get it for?
Honestly speaking, the first Ultrasharp2408WFP had severe input lag, over-saturated colors and backlight bleeding issues. But the A01 revision seemed to have fixed most of the issues. Could you ask your friend what revision is his panel? It should be on the back of the LCD.

I wouldn't want to suggest a pricing otherwise. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back