(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ipod touch 3G 64Gb with everything included in box, 7 month warrenty left. Very good condition, bought from lynx in apr 2010.

Ipod touch 2G 8Gb w/o apple earphones no warranty bought in june 2009. Good/okish condition, bought from reliance store, jaipur.

Desecrator said:
The sole intention of this thread is to give an approx. pricing of the component - not to debate one's pricing with another's.

So cut me some slack and move ahead!
wtf?

that's what others are also doing . approximate pricing. what an ego.

Nikon D5000 Kit (with 18-55mm VR Lens) + Sigma 70-300mm Lens. Its less than a month old & has no warranty as brought from abroad. How much would be a good price?

I have an Ipod Nano 4th Gen. 16GB. Out of warranty. Used for 1 year and 3 months. Dont have the USB cable and earphones. Just the ipod. How much can i sell this for?

How much would these fetch approximately?

i7 920, DFI X-58 DKT3EH6, Zotac GTX 275 AMP!, G-Skill 3 x 2GB DDR3 1600 MHz, Glacial Tech 650AA PSU, CM 922.
- Date of purchase: Sep, 2009
- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Local(mostly phoenix)
- Warranty remaining: Yes, >2 years
- Condition: Excellent.

How much for a newly RMA'ed(sealed) WD 1.5TB (15EARS) Green drive ? About ~4 yrs warranty remaining .

vinaycm said:
Nikon D5000 Kit (with 18-55mm VR Lens) + Sigma 70-300mm Lens. Its less than a month old & has no warranty as brought from abroad. How much would be a good price?
Warranty is not a big deal IMO w.r.t DSLR cams, least of all. The body with the kit lens should fetch about ~30-31k. The Sigma zoom lens can go for about 6.5~7k. Try putting it up on ebay and jjm forums.

CeDrIc said:
I have an Ipod Nano 4th Gen. 16GB. Out of warranty. Used for 1 year and 3 months. Dont have the USB cable and earphones. Just the ipod. How much can i sell this for?

About 5.5-6k provided the iPod is maintained in pristine condition or lesser otherwise. The newer 7th gen Nanos are about to hit the market anytime soon so better put it for sale right away.
sathyanaidu said:
How much would these fetch approximately?

i7 920, DFI X-58 DKT3EH6, Zotac GTX 275 AMP!, G-Skill 3 x 2GB DDR3 1600 MHz, Glacial Tech 650AA PSU, CM 922.

- Date of purchase: Sep, 2009

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Local(mostly phoenix)

- Warranty remaining: Yes, >2 years

- Condition: Excellent.
Processor - 10~10.5k.

Motherboard - 8.5~9k. (Price is lower since DFI is out of the motherboard scene and most users might find it hard to accept a DFI board!)

GPU - 9~9.5k (Because the GTX 460 768MB costing ~11k and thereabouts pwns the GTX 275 left, right and centre!)

RAM - 7.5~8k (although the pricing would rather depend on the series and the latency. For instance, CL7 GBPI etc.)

PSU - ~4.5k.

CM 922 - ~5k w/o shipping (depends on the condition of the enclosure!).

3 yr old excellent maintained 17" CMV LCD monitor
4 yr old pci tv tuner card
80gb external maxtor HDD (portable)
160GB 2.5" HDD
5610 Nokia

FaH33m said:
How much for a newly RMA'ed(sealed) WD 1.5TB (15EARS) Green drive ? About ~4 yrs warranty remaining .

You should get 4k shipped but with the recent bad experiences of members with WD green Drives & delay in RMA process, buyers are a bit cautious in paying the best price

You may have to settle for less, if you are looking for a quick sale

You can also also list on Ebay so that members can make use of the Vodaphone discount available, if you are comfortable with Ebay process for faster sale

^ Eeeks .. Prices have dropped kya ? I saw new WD Green 1.5 TB selling for 4.5k on deltapage and Prime ABGB site.

shravank30 said:
A used HDD will sell for at least 10%-20% lower then a new HDD
True that but in his case, the HDD is as good as a new drive which has an additional 1 year warranty compared to the ones retailing in the market now, which has a 3 year warranty.

^ Yeah that's what I feel , this drive holds more value than brand new one from market. Just called up Prime for 1.5TB WD Green .Price is 4.6k :p. I will put up mine for 4.5k I guess :D

FaH33m said:
^ Yeah that's what I feel , this drive holds more value than brand new one from market. Just called up Prime for 1.5TB WD Green .Price is 4.6k :p. I will put up mine for 4.5k I guess :D

No harm in trying. You may get lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back