(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a MSI X58 PRO-E mainboard to sell. It had some bent pins. I RMA'd it. But could not wait for the part to arrive from taiwan. So I purchaed a BIOSTAR X58.

Now I have this MSI Motherboard with CPU Seat replaced. I think it is over a year since I purchased and dont think warranty is there.

Any Idea how much it can fetch...?

Thanks, help appreciated..

Got a Brand New & Sealed Apple iPod Shuffle 4GB (Black) from eBay.

Have priced it at 3.5k shipped in the Market.

Is it a fair price??

thanga said:
Hi,

I have a MSI X58 PRO-E mainboard to sell. It had some bent pins. I RMA'd it. But could not wait for the part to arrive from taiwan. So I purchaed a BIOSTAR X58.

Now I have this MSI Motherboard with CPU Seat replaced. I think it is over a year since I purchased and dont think warranty is there.

Any Idea how much it can fetch...?

Thanks, help appreciated..

MSI Motherboards have 3 years warranty.

So if it is only a year old, you still have 2 years warranty left unless you got it repaired privately & thus voided the warranty

How much can i get for a Segate 250GB IDE HDD (7200.10).

It was recently RMA'd and is now out of warranty.

It is still in the RMA packing and has not been removed from it.

Cheers :)

poseidon said:
Hi Guys, for how much I can sell Blackberry Bold 9000 ? it is 1 year old and costed me Rs 28,000
around 12~13k.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

blackbird said:
how much can i sell uncharted 2 ps3 game for
1~1.1 k...............

virus32win said:
^^ MSI 9800GT --------------------3k

Gigabyte GA-G31-MS2--------------1.5k

Intel core 2 duo E6400--------------2.5K

OCZ Reapers CL4 memory capacity ?

Well For every 1GB stick-----------800

2GB Stick----------1500

2.5k is very high for E6400, its 2mb allendale, not 4mb conroe. and 65nm. E5000 series is faster, cooler, less power consumption, highly overclockable and you get warranty.

1.5k is good price for E6400.

Planning to sell my Logitech Z680 5.1 THX certified speakers (with remote) along with a 2.5KV step-down. It was bought in US in 2006. Don't have the original packing. Its the predecessor to Z5500. I am currently using it along with my desktop.

Reason for selling: Planning to upgrade to Onkyo HTIB for the home setup.

askids said:
Planning to sell my Logitech Z680 5.1 THX certified speakers (with remote) along with a 2.5KV step-down. It was bought in US in 2006. Don't have the original packing. Its the predecessor to Z5500. I am currently using it along with my desktop.

Reason for selling: Planning to upgrade to Onkyo HTIB for the home setup.
5-7k. No shipping ofcourse.

fatjivi said:
how much can i sell my 2 months old zotac gtx 460 1gb and palit sonic gtx 460 1gb
Check the TP. Lots of same/similar items are/were listed in near future. u can check their selling prices. Lots are coming in due to the 5xx i think. :)

FaH33m said:
How much for a laptop 160 GB HDD. Has a few bad sectors and no warranty :ashamed:.
:S....

600~700 shipped.

how much for
Dynet 1gb DDR2 667Mhz (No Warranty)
Trancend 1gb DDR2 800Mhz (got from RMA sealed pack used for checking. Lifetime warranty)

Seagate maxtor basics 500GB 3.5" 7200 rpm external hard drive. Just RMAd it for a new one for selling purposes. Has warranty till Aug 2011.

How much should I sell for?

ghost24 said:
Hi, how much can i sell Amd Opteron 180 (socket 939) proccy for??
~1k if you're lucky

FaH33m said:
How much for a laptop 160 GB HDD. Has a few bad sectors and no warranty :ashamed:.
Erm im guessing 500 shipped, if at all you can find a buyer

Soyab0007 said:
how much for

Dynet 1gb DDR2 667Mhz (No Warranty)

Trancend 1gb DDR2 800Mhz (got from RMA sealed pack used for checking. Lifetime warranty)

400-500 for the Dynet

600-700 for the transcend
buBleZ said:
Seagate maxtor basics 500GB 3.5" 7200 rpm external hard drive. Just RMAd it for a new one for selling purposes. Has warranty till Aug 2011.

How much should I sell for?

You might get 1.5k odd i guess

I wish to sell my 8500 Gt nvidia 512 mb graphic card.. this was purchased in oct 2008 ... its in excellent condition .. i have the box and the original cd and also all the cables tat came with the card .. any idea how much can i sell this for ??? I do not have the bill !

How much for Factory Unlocked iPhone 3GS (iOS 4.1) 16 GB bought on Feb'10 with 3 Capdase Cover and extra scratch guard ?

how much can i get for this...

intel dg33 mobo

quad core

nvidia 8800gt

4gb ddr2 ram

samsung 2243 monitor

500gb hd wd

samung dvd writer

aditya_reds said:
how much can i get for this...

intel dg33 mobo-----------------1500/- If in warranty

quad core ---------------------??????