(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious how much do u guys think a 3rd gen ipod nano 4 gb will sell sparingly used with no scrathes and stuff also what about a 7600GT agp card 256mb from BIG in perfect working condition.

kolguy said:
just curious how much do u guys think a 3rd gen ipod nano 4 gb will sell sparingly used with no scrathes and stuff also what about a 7600GT agp card 256mb from BIG in perfect working condition.

3rd gen ipod nano 4 gb-~ 3k
7600GT-~1.5k

.:napster:. said:
I am planning to sell my DELL 2209WA montior bought 4 months ago. How much can i sell this for now ?

DELL 2209WA: 5-6k

Resale price of corsair vx450

My friend wants to sell his corsair vx450 8 months old because he is getting a new smps. What should be the resale price of it. I think he got it for 3.5k

m-jeri said:
^^
5 to 6k max.... with or without shipping...

24" inchers are available for 11k with HDMI and all...

jackdowsan said:
DELL 2209WA: 5-6k

Are you guys kidding me?!?! That's an E-IPS panel for truck's sake! Not just any 22incher with a TN panel!

Here's the retail pricing for the 2209WA in the US and a relative pricing of the ST2410, a 24incher. Do the math!

That will retail for about 14~15k depending on the condition and the warranty left. You will not find a new one for less than 18k! Our Regd. Dealers in the forum were selling the panel for about the same value and many have bought it for even a higher quote!

Please don't give vague suggestions for the heck of it. In case you don't know about the product or its current market pricing leave it for someone else to answer the query.

Yup... the guy is true.

Its a E-IPS..so definitely not 6k... my bad.

But 14k.. seriously never gonna happen..thats a fact.

Re: Resale price of corsair vx450

A new VX450 costs about 3.9~4k. Since the unit has an appreciable warranty period left, he may get around 3~3.3k. Not any lower!

PS: We have a thread here for similar queries. :p

^There are people who will gladly shell out that ^ amount for that ^ panel. Quite easily! Unfortunately, the qualities of a better panel cannot be put on words here unless you see one in person and appreciate it.

I own one of the better S-PVA panels myself and I can vouch for it!

^^^

I own a u2410. so nothing against panels please.

Its just a common notion i used in market rather than panels. 14k for a seconds 22 inch when 12k for a new TN panel 24 inch. for a ordinary user this might be a very strong deterent. unless he prices it well...

Anyways what i suggest is a 10k + shipping price. its a sweet spot. nothing like it.

If I had a steady monthly income, then I would have done so but not right now so please gimme an idea regarding the price? As its been kept packed, I think 2.5K is still going to be an attractive offer?

Honestly... dont think so hard to say...

Just the console r8?.. the RROD fix may take upto 2.5k to 4k to fix.. its like 5.5k then...for that he may better be buying one without any issues. and even after the fix it be a pblm.

Do one thing. try selling it in parts. Yes. i mean taking all the things apart. A advice : Only take it apart when u get seller for atleast 2 items. Like Drive, Case, Mobo and stuff.

The drive may fetch u like 1.5k... :)

I inquired the Grey market dealers and fixing the RROD costs only 1200 bucks and I intend to sell the console, its Power brick and the voltage converter, all for 2.5K. I also bought a used Component cable for it from Praashant for 800 and if someone wants the whole thing then it will be all for 3K. Now tell me if my pricing is right or wrong ?

How much would an ipod touch 32gb 3rd gen Fetch ? It's got about 9 months warranty and the original accessories and box.

Around 14~14.5k depending on the condition? A new one retails for about 16k on eBay. Slash 1k or 2k from the price when you buy it off eBay using the festive coupons.

Gannu said:
Around 14~14.5k depending on the condition? A new one retails for about 16k on eBay. Slash 1k or 2k from the price when you buy it off eBay using the festive coupons.

New one is selling for 15 to 15.5 k locally (My friend bought one for 15.3k). In the last week's ebay.in deal of the week 32gb was available for around 14.5k, I suppose.

Ryunosuke said:
I inquired the Grey market dealers and fixing the RROD costs only 1200 bucks and I intend to sell the console, its Power brick and the voltage converter, all for 2.5K. I also bought a used Component cable for it from Praashant for 800 and if someone wants the whole thing then it will be all for 3K. Now tell me if my pricing is right or wrong ?

RROD for 1200 bucks?...

Did u ask what kinda fix it was. last time i checked the XCLamp thingy costed 3k to be done.. anyways.. get it fixed then. why sell it as a faulty piece.

if the power brick and converter is there definitely 2.5k is possible. no issues.

ReNaGAde said:
How much would an ipod touch 32gb 3rd gen Fetch ? It's got about 9 months warranty and the original accessories and box.

I suggest a 25 to 35% off the current market price + shipping.

Hi,
I want to sell my laptop but i have no idea what price quote...
here are the details...
Toshiba Satellite A135
purchase date :~3 years back
Intel Centrino Duo 1.6 ghz
15.4 inch LCD screen
1 GB ram
160 GB HDD
Vista Home Premium 32-bit
Intel GMA 950 graphics adapter
Wireless
DVD-RW Drive
Charger and all purchase papers and manuals included...
Perfect physical and working condition...except for a little scratch on the body....

Please tell me how much this can sell for...I'm from Bangalore so is there any place in Bangalore which buys old laptops??...Please help...

nuke'em said:
Hi,
I want to sell my laptop but i have no idea what price quote...
here are the details...
Toshiba Satellite A135
purchase date :~3 years back
Intel Centrino Duo 1.6 ghz
15.4 inch LCD screen
1 GB ram
160 GB HDD
Vista Home Premium 32-bit
Intel GMA 950 graphics adapter
Wireless
DVD-RW Drive
Charger and all purchase papers and manuals included...
Perfect physical and working condition...except for a little scratch on the body....

Please tell me how much this can sell for...I'm from Bangalore so is there any place in Bangalore which buys old laptops??...Please help...

i think you can get ~10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back