(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for 5610 xpress music with box & all accessories in great cosmetic condition & also
How much can i expect a 3 year old hardly used xbox 360 elite or arcade 250gb i guess wit two wireless joypads purchased from usa with power brick . Xbox is not modded n is in original state also comes wit gta 4 2 in one game. I m xbox noob my bro wants to sell it he went to usa n he never used it , its lyin around for 2years untouched:) i am serious lol. Used probably 2 or 3 months

2k max for the 5610.

As for the XBOX, depends on the version. Expect about 10K maybe plus 1k each for the joysticks. Not very sure. However, please get the correct details and mention them.

How much for wd elements desktop 1tb (out of region warranty till jan'14).
And

How much for 2tb wd my book esssential in warranty till sept'13 ?

Anyone ?????

Can I expect around 4.5k direct sale? Shop fellows quote unreasonably low prices and show utmost disinterest.

Maybe, shopkeepers add their profit margin on the price they pay you + the Symbian series is really dead in the second hand market as not everybody is ready to buy it, if they do they quote prices which make you eat poison (I know E71 was launched for 20k and now you get just 10% of what you paid for, 2-3k), the only thing running in the second hand market is Android/Ios. I hope this helps, better put it up on ebay.

Friend planning to upgrade his PC , how much will the following hardware fetch approximately ? ~1.5 years old , everything in warranty.

Nzxt Tempest EVO cabinet

GA-P55-UD3L Mobo
Intel i5-760
2 x 2GB Gskill PC3-10700
MSI Nvidia GTX 460 Twin FrozrII 1GB DDR5
Corsair VX 550W PSU
24" Dell ST2410 Full HD Monitor
@FaH33m ,if your friend is selling them separately, can you PM me about the monitor, am not able to PM you.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for
lntel c2d 8400-3Ghz 6mb L2 cache cpu with stock cooler.
MSI p45Neo-mobo
3*1gb ddr2 667mhz transcend ram.
Xpert vision 9500gt 512mb ddr2 gpu, its stock fan gone kaput have made alteration by fitting another 80mm cabinet fan & works flawlessly.
All bought on august-2008.
have bill on all items except gpu. All out of warranty.
Cooler master N620 , bought on april 2011.

How much for a Mint conditioned Galaxy S2 with 3 months of warranty remaining ? Bought in Oct. 2011 and the handset is in a pretty damn perfect condition.

How much can I expect for a freshly rma'd seagate 500gb external hard drive? It's sealed box piece.

(Price of a 500gb external hard drive on Flipkart is Rs. 4730.)

uploadfromtaptalk1343046753597.jpg

How much can I expect for a freshly rma'd seagate 500gb external hard drive? It's sealed box piece.

(Price of a 500gb external hard drive on Flipkart is Rs. 4730.)

View attachment 13329

USB2.0 or USB 3.0?
3.5inch or 2.5inch?
Warranty left? Invoice available?

Prices on flipkart are normally high for computer components and cant be used for reference always...
USB3 ...portable 2.5inch WD/Seagate 500gb hdds are available just around 4k mark ...and usb2 is available around 3600-3700....

So if warranty left is around 2yrs expect 200-300 less than the respective ones.....

For 3.5inch HDD...if u really wanna sell price it around 3k... 3.5 external hdd are no longer value for money because of the floods in thailand...

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

How much for a Mint conditioned Galaxy S2 with 3 months of warranty remaining ? Bought in Oct. 2011 and the handset is in a pretty damn perfect condition.
18-19k would be good for quick sale...20-21k if u r willing to hang around a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back