(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right place for my questions as only part of this is about "how much can I sell this for?"
I was researching a long time to buy a phone for my wife (currently using Nokia C6-00) and finally ordered the Pantech Burst (Black) from iBhejo. It will arrive in a few days.
Meanwhile, my daughter, who had a iPhone 4 (since around a year) has bought the iPhone 5 and wants to give her iPhone 4 to my wife.
Now the questions:
1. Would it be better to keep the iPhone 4 and sell off the Patech Burst while it is still brand new or keep the Burst and sell the iPhone?
2. How much can I sell the Pantech Burst (Black) for and how much will I get for the iPhone 4 about a year old, purchased abroad and without warranty?

Not sure if this is the right place for my questions as only part of this is about "how much can I sell this for?"
I was researching a long time to buy a phone for my wife (currently using Nokia C6-00) and finally ordered the Pantech Burst (Black) from iBhejo. It will arrive in a few days.
Meanwhile, my daughter, who had a iPhone 4 (since around a year) has bought the iPhone 5 and wants to give her iPhone 4 to my wife.
Now the questions:
1. Would it be better to keep the iPhone 4 and sell off the Patech Burst while it is still brand new or keep the Burst and sell the iPhone?
2. How much can I sell the Pantech Burst (Black) for and how much will I get for the iPhone 4 about a year old, purchased abroad and without warranty?

Can get more details about iPhone ? like how much capacity, factory unlocked or software unlocked and condition ?

The iPhone 4 is a 32GB. It was not a contract phone so it was never locked to begin with. She uses it in the gulf and when she comes here she uses a mtnl trump SIM which we cut.
Haven't seen the phone in a few months so can't say about the condition. But she uses a back cover for it and a screen guard.
Any case, I am bending towards selling the burst without opening the box.

I have a brand new Black iPad 2 - 16 GB with wi-fi and 3G. It's MRP is 32900. I got it as a gift from my company for completing target. It has 1 year warranty and it's unopened. I want to sell it, how much can i sell it for?

Any help would be appreciated. :)

P.S. The original charger is missing apparently. Am told any micro-usb charger/data cable will work.
Hi,

I am looking to sell a Xperia S LT26i on behalf of my brother's friend.

Bought on 17th April 2012. - so warrant still remaining.
Condition of product - few scratches here and there but in perfect working codnition. (8/10) Have all accessoies included like NFC tags, the hdmi converter etc.
MOST importantly, it comes with anti theft insurance. What he told me is that if the phone is stolen and you get a FIR filed saying that it was stolen, you will get your cash back... But I repeat that I don't have a definite idea. I could prolly go get some more info on this from Univercell from where it was bought but meh, too lazy. If I get some serious offers, I'll look into it.

But yea, coming back to this, any idea how much will this go for? Would prefer a reply soon. Someone I know has offered 15k. Need to know whether it is a good deal.

How much will I get for a Samsung Galaxy 3 purchased in Nov 10? It has a bit of wear on edges otherwise perfect condition. I have original Bill, Original like new Box and everything else which came with it.

The iPhone 4 is a 32GB. It was not a contract phone so it was never locked to begin with. She uses it in the gulf and when she comes here she uses a mtnl trump SIM which we cut.
Haven't seen the phone in a few months so can't say about the condition. But she uses a back cover for it and a screen guard.
Any case, I am bending towards selling the burst without opening the box.

Ohk. So for iPhone 4 32GB factory unlocked in good condition 20-21K is good price. I got one just a week back for my bro in 19K however its back had couple of hairline scratches but rest mint condition.

how much for a Motorola photon with Locked bootloader on 2.3.5, has scuff marks on the sides with heavy scuffing on one of the corners, but the screen is mint and works flawlessly.

How much can i get for this...
model name Compaq Presario SR1924IL Compaq Presario SR1924IL Desktop PC | HP® Support
Compaq CRT monitor
Pentium D 805, 2.66Ghz dual core processor
2GB ram ddr2 (1GB dynet + 1GB transcend) in warranty
mainboard RC410-M ( LAN on board not working so installed a LAN card)
sony dvd writer IDE
80GB IDE hard disk
compaq cabinet
keyboard+mouse
JBL 2.0 speakers that came free with this
and a graphics card palit nvidia 8600gt 512MB ddr2
none of the components have warranty except ram.

Got full gaming rigs for sale in delhi....what can I expect prices individually....

Rig 1 bought in Jan 2012 so warranty according
Intel core i7 2600k
Asus z68 Vpro gen 3
8gb corsair vengeance... 2*4gb sticks
Evga 560Ti
Corsair GS 800w PSU
Cooler master HAF 922
DVD writer+keyboard + mouse...

Rig 2 -2 yrs old
Intel core i5 760 -1yr warranty left +using cooler master cooler n520
MSI P55A GD65 -1 yr left
Cooler master Elite 310 + cooler master extreme 350w power plus PSU - combo 8months old
4/8gb ddr3 ram corsair
Xfx 4350 1gb ddr2 - no warranty

Rig 3 -bought in april/may 2012
Intel core i5 2500k +cooler master V6 CPU cooler installed
MSI Z68 G45 Gen 3
8gb corsair xms3 1600mhz(2*4gb sticks)
Xfx 5770 -1 yr left
Cm500w -no warranty left
CM Elite 430 cabinet

Scanner and printers
HP scanner 2300c -5yrs old
HP LaserJet 1000series +3 HP genuine toners refillable working perfectly -6/7yrs old

Random stuff
Sealed belkin n150 router
Sealed Transcend 16gb microsd class 4
Sealed Samsung 8gb microsd class 6
Sealed Sandisk 8gb rainbow pen drive
Sealed HP v115w 8gb pen drive
Sealed Razer Death adder BE
Sealed Steelseries Siberia v1 red

Hard Disk prices internal
WD black 500gb-2.5yrs warranty left
Seagate 1tb -no warranty working good
WD 2tb green *2 - 1.5yrs warranty & 2yrs warranty left

External hard disk
WD my book 1 TB USB 2.0 3.5" - no warranty left - perfect condition

So am from delhi and looking for sale of all dis stuff....pls give me approx prices so DAT I can sell as I can't take all dis stuff to Nehru place and sell by bargaining

:)

How much can I expect for a used UMG1831 3G modem ? Was bought in 2011 start I guess and was used till mid of 2011. After that it is lying unused and since I have hotspot and wired broadband I am not using it.

Guys how much will I get for an iPhone locked with three n/w UK box n all accessories...lying unused and how much it will cost for unlocking and unlock methods..

Also have a Firefox MTB bicycle bought @ 23500 + 2000 rs accessories one year old, how much can I expect for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back