(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can I sell an Asus 7790 Direct CU2 OC (bought it online for 11k approx) and a Corsair VS 450 watt PSU (bought it locally for 2.4 or 2.5k at the same time, need to search for invoice) that I bought 9 months back for? If I don't find the invoice for the PSU, then how much will it fetch? (I heard Corsair doesn't ask for invoice)

I don't have the boxes or accessories (not that there are any except one VGA to DVI converter as far as I remember).

Condition - 9/10 both of them, they look like brand new to me. Perfect working condition.

Warranty left: 2.2 years

Last edited:
How much can i get for these:-
1) MSI gtx 660 - 6 months old
2) MSI gtx 660 twin frozr - 1 year 2 months old
Great condition. I'm not clear about warranty, need to contact MSI for that. Assuming there is a 3 yr warranty, how much would i get?

how much can i sell the following
1) steel series v2 frost newly rmaed still sealed with abt 8 months of warranty left
2) beats studio hd 2012 ( a year old but in gr8 condition )

I am planning to sell my dslr and accessories. Here is the list:
1. Camera (Olympus E-500)
2 Zuiko Lenses (18-55 mm, 40-150 mm, 70-300 mm)
3. Olympus FL36 Flash
4. Zuiko Macro adaptor (EX-25)
5. 4GB Sandisk CF card
6. Lowepro bag
7. Cokin filter Holder
8. Adaptor ring (58 mm)
9. Neutral grey Ref. 152
10. Neutral grey (grad.) Ref. 120
11. Polariser Linear Ref. 160
12. UV filter for lenses

What price can I expect for the complete lot?

Thanks in advance.

Please suggest the price for my LG G2 32GB
- Date of purchase: 2 Months Back
- Source of purchase: Local
- Warranty remaining: 10 Months
- Condition: 10/10 (With Tempered Glass Installed at Front and Gadget Shieldz at Back)

Need to sell 2 phone. Let me know how much can I get for it.
1. HTC Explorer in very good condition (With box and charger, no headphones) along with 8gb card. Bought it in Aug 2012
2. Blackberry 9360 - works fine but the body will have to be changed. (No box. No accessories. No charger.)

Cheers!

Please suggest the price for my LG G2 32GB
- Date of purchase: 2 Months Back
- Source of purchase: Local
- Warranty remaining: 10 Months
- Condition: 10/10 (With Tempered Glass Installed at Front and Gadget Shieldz at Back)

~28-30k

Need to sell 2 phone. Let me know how much can I get for it.
1. HTC Explorer in very good condition (With box and charger, no headphones) along with 8gb card. Bought it in Aug 2012
2. Blackberry 9360 - works fine but the body will have to be changed. (No box. No accessories. No charger.)

Cheers!

~2700-2800 for Explorer
~1500 for Blackberry 9360

Kindly quote the price at which i can sell my white s3 - 16gb version.
Condition : Display died off on 08/02 and is given for replacement at Samsung official service center. LCD will be changed by tomorrow and the entire front panel will be replaced with a brand new one. hence no scratches on the side silver panel too. Back cover too will be new one. So, infact 9.5/10 externally.

Date of Purchase : Jan 2013 . Purchased locally. Have the bill.
Warranty : got over last month. Dunno if additional warranty will be provided for the new screen. Consider as no warranty.

Have the box,bill, charger. The left earphone got in b/w the doors of car and got crushed. So, no headphones.

Thanks in advance :)

Kindly quote the price at which i can sell my white s3 - 16gb version.
Condition : Display died off on 08/02 and is given for replacement at Samsung official service center. LCD will be changed by tomorrow and the entire front panel will be replaced with a brand new one. hence no scratches on the side silver panel too. Back cover too will be new one. So, infact 9.5/10 externally.

Date of Purchase : Jan 2013 . Purchased locally. Have the bill.
Warranty : got over last month. Dunno if additional warranty will be provided for the new screen. Consider as no warranty.

Have the box,bill, charger. The left earphone got in b/w the doors of car and got crushed. So, no headphones.

Thanks in advance :)

~15-16k

Planning to sell Dell XPS 10 32GB WiFi Win 8 RT that I have with US warranty still remaining but not sure of India Warranty.

How much can i get for -
1) HP Deskjet D2668 Printer - bought around 2 years ago, used it once or twice and lying unused, it still has the plastic covers on it, have everything from box, cables and all except the bill - anyways its out of warranty
2) WD Green 1TB Sata HDD - with warranty upto March 2014 - freshly RMA'd and still in a sealed condition
3) Seagate 500gb Sata HDD - with warranty upto June 2014 - Being used currently by me
4) Corsair Flash Voyager 16GB Pendrive - in warranty upto February 2022
5)Transcend 8gb Pendrive - dont have any idea about its warranty
6) Dynet 1GB Ram 667 - no warranty left

Junk sale (will i get any price for this, or i am ok with giveaway )-
1) Nokia Charger ( Patla Pin )
2) 3 x Power cord - which is used to connect PSU with 3pin plug
3) 2 x sata cable
4) TV out cable - its a 3.5mm from one side and yellow,white and red pins on the other side
5) USB to USB cable
6) USB to female USB cable
7) 2 x 4 pin to sata cable connector

How much can i get for -
1) HP Deskjet D2668 Printer - ~1000-1200 - bought around 2 years ago, used it once or twice and lying unused, it still has the plastic covers on it, have everything from box, cables and all except the bill - anyways its out of warranty
2) WD Green 1TB Sata HDD - ~2500-2600 - with warranty upto March 2014 - freshly RMA'd and still in a sealed condition
3) Seagate 500gb Sata HDD - ~1800-2000- with warranty upto June 2014 - Being used currently by me
6) Dynet 1GB Ram 667 - ~500 -no warranty left

Prices for some items in quote.

How do I sell my 2.5 year old iPhone 3GS 8 gb factory unlocked running iOS 6.1.3.

No bill. Des come with original box.

I am considering upgrading to iPhone 4/4S.

Would it better if I trade it or sell it.

I went to an apple authorised seller & he wouldn't trade it in because the model was not of India stock. (The 5000,rs. Off offer for trade with iPhone 4s)

Any suggestions on how much price I can get for this & what would be the best way to get maximum value out of this?

Nikon D3100 camera body 3.5yrs
18-55mm lens 3.5ys
55-200mm lens 2yrs
50mmf1.8d lens 5 months
Individual & package price please.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back