(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 Months old Xiaomi Mi 4i 16 gb white. Just dropped it an hour ago. The screen is cracked near the capicitative buttons. Roughly the bottom 20% of the touch screen is dead including the capacitative buttons. I have installed button savior and am using it. Phone works fine but will have to rotate the phone to reverse portrait to use it for typing. Will take 3500 to fix it at service center. What is a fair price for this?

Guys...
It's finally time to replace my entire computer as its gone old and needs serious upgradation...
I would like to sell the whole PC as a bundle..
All the components are out of warranty.. They are approx over 5 years old..
But they are fully functional as I am using this computer as my primary work computer at home..
I am wanting sell it cause I need more powerful CPU for my work and current configuration is not suiting up the work..

The PC component are :-
CPU - Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E8400 (6M Cache, 3.00 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB)
Mother board - Abit IP 35-E
RAM - 4GB DDR2 800MHz (OCZ 2 GB and Hynix 2GB)
Hard disk - 150GB Segate 7200RPM (Never RMAed) + 250GB Segate 7200RPM (Never RMAed)
PSU - Seasonic 600 W
Cabinet - Cooler Master ATX type
Monitor - Dell SE198WFP 48cm (19") Widescreen Flat
Graphics card - XFX 7200gs

Can some one please guide me what to expect for these component if sold separately and if sold as a bundle.

A) XBOX 360 Slim (Motherboard replaced recently so its almost new) (modded with c4eva mod) with about 50 back up games.)
Kinect - Rarely used. 6-7 original games.
120 GB memory.

B) I am interested in selling my 5 year old Klipsch Image One headphones. They look worn out but sound fantastic.

C) Xiaomi Mi 3 with some light scratches on display but working fine.

Hey guys,

How much should I be expecting for a Intel Core2Quad Q6600 processor which is in good shape and has been operational since 2008?

Thanks

Around 15-16k.[DOUBLEPOST=1455077777][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much can I get for HTC one M8 16GB phone. It is 1.4 yrs old.

around 10k is a fair price.

I have some ps4 games that I gave to a friend , would like to sell once he finishes them
PS4 games :
Driveclub
Shadow of Mordor
Dragon Age Inquisition
Not sure how much to ask for them , mint condition , PSN EU

I have some ps4 games that I gave to a friend , would like to sell once he finishes them
PS4 games :
Driveclub
Shadow of Mordor
Dragon Age Inquisition
Not sure how much to ask for them , mint condition , PSN EU
that will go max 20-22k as fix price

Guys need suggestion. I have iphone 5s 32gb with all accessory and bill but without warranty.The phone is in mint condition condition. How much can i sell it for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back