(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote on this :
PS3 Slim (320GB) with 3 controllers , PS move controller and PS eye , it has a hybrid FW running on it(PS3HEN) because the disc drive doesn't work , have the box bill and stuff and about 10 games installed on it

Quote on this :
PS3 Slim (320GB) with 3 controllers , PS move controller and PS eye , it has a hybrid FW running on it(PS3HEN) because the disc drive doesn't work , have the box bill and stuff and about 10 games installed on it
8k to 10k. I had a 1TB ahem ahem version with almost 50 plus games in it and sold it for 10k or 12k before lockdown.

Price check for a iPhone 6s 64GB, bought early 2016.
Has lots of dead pixels, a line in the right edge going up and near the battery bar. Got battery replaced in Jan 2019, currently at 87% health, but now having issues like random shutdown when below 20% battery. Have original box with a lightning cable and unused headphones, no charger.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: gold colour

Last edited:
How much can I expect for Asus ROG-GL552VW laptop i7 - 960m - 128gb m.2 SSD upgraded a month back to 480 gb Adata , 1TB hdd - 250 ssd Samsung (on DVD drive) 16 gb ram stock - upgraded to total 32gb (a month back ) 17 inch laptop. Laptop condition working all fine using it as my home system. Battery backup - 1-2 hrs of 100%

Last edited:
Price check for a iPhone 6s 64GB, bought early 2016.
Has lots of dead pixels, a line in the right edge going up and near the battery bar. Got battery replaced in Jan 2019, currently at 87% health, but now having issues like random shutdown when below 20% battery. Have original box with a lightning cable and unused headphones, no charger.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: gold colour
And you wish to sell this phone to someone ?

And you wish to sell this phone to someone ?
As Gabe Newell said, there is no bad product, just bad prices.

It's still usable, maybe not as primary device, it has dead pixels but the touch is fine. Battery does have sudden shutdown issue. That's why I mentioned all the issues before hand to as to get a more accurate price check. I have no intentions of hiding/misrepresenting the phone condition. I am not expecting same price as a good condition phone. I hope you understand the gist of my price check request.

As Gabe Newell said, there is no bad product, just bad prices.

It's still usable, maybe not as primary device, it has dead pixels but the touch is fine. Battery does have sudden shutdown issue. That's why I mentioned all the issues before hand to as to get a more accurate price check. I have no intentions of hiding/misrepresenting the phone condition. I am not expecting same price as a good condition phone. I hope you understand the gist of my price check request.
A shopkeeper is your best bet where he can use it for parts. Expect around 3 to 4k. Nothing more I suppose.

How much can I sell my Macbook Pro (2012 - mid) for?

I've replaced the keyboard with a fresh one + replaced ram with new Corsair CMSA16GX3M2A1600C11 16GB Dual Channel + a new Crucial MX500 500GB.

how much can i sell my precision 5510 with 8gb ram, 256gbssd, quadro 1000m, 4k touch screen near mint condition (everything except the motherboard and bottom panel were replaced with new parts under warranty 6 months ago. battery works fine but is near the end life though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back