(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For how much should I sell my RX 5700XT card with 1 year and 5 months of warranty left? It is an Asus TUF RX 5700XT OC card (the one which overheats) which I had got after RMA'ing my reference card twice.

For how much should I sell my RX 5700XT card with 1 year and 5 months of warranty left? It is an Asus TUF RX 5700XT OC card (the one which overheats) which I had got after RMA'ing my reference card twice.
I'm in a similar boat with a 5700xt and rx580. If someone offers me money close to ehst they're selling in the USA right now, I'll sell. Else keep it with you.

just to re -confirm if its still in box packed/seal condition ,than didnt you ask for the revised version while RMA ,because there was another revision for the card ?

i dont support this

but you should again raise rma saying the temperatures are increasing and get a revised card or some other model where memory also is cooled or get some rtx 2070 or on those grounds

just to re -confirm if its still in box packed/seal condition ,than didnt you ask for the revised version while RMA ,because there was another revision for the card ?

i dont support this

but you should again raise rma saying the temperatures are increasing and get a revised card or some other model where memory also is cooled or get some rtx 2070 or on those grounds
I asked them, but they still gave the older TUF card. I had sent it for RMA twice, but I was sent the overheating TUF card both the times. I even told them to replace the card with the EVO model the second time but that didn't much of a difference.
I had been holding off RMA for the third time till they stop sending older TUF cards. I don't want to spend a month waiting for the card to arrive only to RMA it again.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm planning to sell my gaming pc which I built in Aug-2019. Mix of existing and new parts, listing them below.
Do let me know what I can sell this for
  1. Processor - Ryzen 5 1600 - No Warranty
  2. Motherboard - Asrock A320M HDV 4.0 - 3 Years
  3. Cooler - CM Hyper 410R - 2 Years
  4. Ram - 16GB - Crucial 2 X 8GB DDR 4 (2400 MHz) - 10 Years
  5. Graphics Card - Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1060 6GB DDR5 (Dual Fan) - Warranty Over
  6. PSU - Huntkey 550W (LW-6550HG) - No Warranty
  7. SSD - Intel 180GB - No Warranty
  8. HDD - 1TB 7200RPM Toshiba - No Warranty
  9. Cabinet - Generic Case with RGB Lights- Willing to thrown in at no cost.
Have invoice for products with warranty.

Hi guys, I'm planning to sell my gaming pc which I built in Aug-2019. Mix of existing and new parts, listing them below.
Do let me know what I can sell this for
  1. Processor - Ryzen 5 1600 - No Warranty
  2. Motherboard - Asrock A320M HDV 4.0 - 3 Years
  3. Cooler - CM Hyper 410R - 2 Years
  4. Ram - Crucial 2 X 8GB DDR 4 (2400 MHz) - 10 Years
  5. Graphics Card - Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1060 6GB DDR5 (Dual Fan) - Warranty Over
  6. PSU - Huntkey 550W (LW-6550HG) - No Warranty
  7. SSD - Intel 180GB - No Warranty
  8. HDD - 1TB 7200RPM Toshiba - No Warranty
  9. Cabinet - Generic Case with RGB Lights- Willing to thrown in at no cost.
Have invoice for products with warranty.

Procxy 4k
Board 2k
Cm410r - 1500
Crucial 3500 to 4000
1060 6gb 12k
Huntkey 3k max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back