(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will end up wasting money. Just go and get a new system. Intel rocket lake chips are official and AMD will cut price for it's zen2 and zen3 chips as Intel has undercut AMD CPU pricing (as they cannot compete at same price).

Coming to WiFi, you can easily buy a USB 3 wifi dongle that works pretty well.

you caught me, i get lost in trying to understand parts. i feel like i have to know everything & end up reading almost every articles. in the end, i have no idea where i was

i see. btw thx for your lengthy answer.

yea, i realise that now.

i plan to replace these parts - processor & mobo(5600x & b550), cabinet (HAF XB EVO), water cooler (Scythe fuma 2/Noctua DH15). yet to buy them.

I am getting the whole pc in very good price. which is why i plan to sell them immediately to upgrade them. I have doubts that i can find buyer for these parts. certainly not for a year old 3900x.
Wake so your plan is to buy the whole build just to keep the RAM, storage and power supply? Whats the point?

Even if he agrees at a good price, it's probably because he hasn't gotten better offers, so you can't be sure that you will. Highly doubtful you'll make a profit. Doesn't seem like a good idea to buy a whole build for just 3 components

You will end up wasting money. Just go and get a new system. Intel rocket lake chips are official and AMD will cut price for it's zen2 and zen3 chips as Intel has undercut AMD CPU pricing (as they cannot compete at same price).

Coming to WiFi, you can easily buy a USB 3 wifi dongle that works pretty well.
alright. i guess i will wait until i can land any FE card

How much for a sealed Corsair RM1000X, purchased in 2017 and got it RMA'd. The cheapest I could find is 16.6k on Vedanta and 16.8k on mdcomputer. Is it possible to get 14k or it's too much?
So a new one is for 16.8K on MDCOMPUTERS, just checked it and it comes with 10 years of warranty. Your had already 3.5 years gone so 11k to 12k is a good price.
Zotac RTX 2060 4 year 5 months warranty remaining , what can be expected for this
So this GPU has been sold for as low as 20K but that was a time when GPU's were available. But now people are trying to milk as much as they can and selling it for 23k.

How much can a Scar 15 2020 sell for?

I got it last month for 199990. Core i9 + 2070 Super and 32gigs Dual Channel memory. 300hz 1080p screen and per key RGB.

It's a bit too heavy for me and I want something lighter.
ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15 (2020), 15.6" FHD 300Hz/3ms, Intel Core i7-10875H 10th Gen, RTX 2070 Super GDDR6 8GB Graphics, Gaming Laptop (16GB/1TB SSD/Windows 10/Black/2.35 Kg), G532LWS-HF127T is selling for 174990 on Amazon. Now other than CPU and more RAM, I think rest of the components are same.

This is the biggest downside of Laptop, you cant sell components and their resale value is sometimes reduced to one third. Sorry to break you heart but this will be a hard sell even at 1.7L. But then there are Power users in need for mobility so this might suit their requirement.

Acer Aspire 7 - i5 9th gen, GTX 1650, 8gb RAM. Bought from Flipkart on BBD. Has around 7 months warranty left. What would be a good price for this?

Acer Aspire 7 - i5 9th gen, GTX 1650, 8gb RAM. Bought from Flipkart on BBD. Has around 7 months warranty left. What would be a good price for this?
Why don't you add current pricing of desktop GTX 1650 to the laptop's original purchase price and sell it at that amount? Haha jk.

If only I could strip the gpu from that laptop
Why don't you add current pricing of desktop GTX 1650 to the laptop's original purchase price and sell it at that amount? Haha jk.
Nice one. So on Acer website, this spec is selling for 54k.
Acer Aspire 7 Gaming Laptop AMD Ryzen 5-3550H - ( 8 GB/512 GB SSD/Nvidia GTX 1650 Ti/ Windows 10 Home/60hz) A715-41G With 39.6 Cm (15.6 Inches) FHD Display.
Laptops don't have a good resale value, with 5 month warranty down, maybe a dip of 10 percent to 15 percent. 45k to 46k will be a good price.

Nice one. So on Acer website, this spec is selling for 54k.
Acer Aspire 7 Gaming Laptop AMD Ryzen 5-3550H - ( 8 GB/512 GB SSD/Nvidia GTX 1650 Ti/ Windows 10 Home/60hz) A715-41G With 39.6 Cm (15.6 Inches) FHD Display.
Laptops don't have a good resale value, with 5 month warranty down, maybe a dip of 10 percent to 15 percent. 45k to 46k will be a good price.
Thanks. So hopefully, 40k should be realistic at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back