(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New ones are available for 30K, if you spend the time to hunt for it, but 25K is a good pricing, IMO.
Where are the new ones available from. Post a source and start a GO thread here, so that the needy can buy it.

yehi toh rolling scam hai there will always be a new coin , why did elon started supported Dogecoin. this is quick money.
Elon doesn't give 2 shits about crypto and everything else he talks about, he just likes to be the one people are talking about. As for Doge, the coin isn't even in the top 10 in terms of profitability when it comes to mining. Miners mine whatever is most profitable at that moment and then trade it for the crypto they like.

Where are the new ones available from. Post a source and start a GO thread here, so that the needy can buy it.
Locally. Most people crying about 40k 1660 supers haven't even stepped out of their houses. Just go to any local shop and you can get one for 30k easy. I myself found one for 32k which the guy would easily drop down to 30k if bargained with.

Locally. Most people crying about 40k 1660 supers haven't even stepped out of their houses. Just go to any local shop and you can get one for 30k easy. I myself found one for 32k which the guy would easily drop down to 30k if bargained with.
Still high but these are desperate times.

I am trying to help out a relative sell some graphic cards. This relative had bought several cards over the last few years with the intention of setting up a mining rig. The cards are listed below, and I want to help them sell these at a fair price. Can you'll help me get an understanding of the fair prices for these cards?

Card​
Purchase Details​
MSI GTX 1660Ti​
Bought from PrimeABGB in May 2019​
Nvidia GTX 1070 FE​
Bought from RP Tech in Sep 2018​
Nvidia GTX 1070TI FE​
Nvidia GTX 2080 FE​
Bought from RP Tech in Jan 2019​

Thank you!

I am trying to help out a relative sell some graphic cards. This relative had bought several cards over the last few years with the intention of setting up a mining rig. The cards are listed below, and I want to help them sell these at a fair price. Can you'll help me get an understanding of the fair prices for these cards?

Card​
Purchase Details​
MSI GTX 1660Ti​
Nvidia GTX 1070 FE​
Nvidia GTX 1070TI FE​
Nvidia GTX 2080 FE​

Thank you!
Interesting that you just joined to post that knowing it will attract a lot of Private messages from potential buyers. :rolleyes:

@Everyone. Do your ground work, and let him post sale threads first.

Card​
Purchase Details​
MSI GTX 1660Ti​
Nvidia GTX 1070 FE​
Nvidia GTX 1070TI FE​
Nvidia GTX 2080 FE​

Thank you!
Have they ever been mined with? If yes then warranty status on these would make a world of difference in the price.

Card​
Purchase Details​
MSI GTX 1660Ti​
Nvidia GTX 1070 FE​
Nvidia GTX 1070TI FE​
Nvidia GTX 2080 FE​

Thank you!
Fair price you say?
  • 1660Ti - 18K
  • 1070 FE - 20K
  • 1070Ti FE - 24K

Last edited:
Have they ever been mined with? If yes then warranty status on these would make a world of difference in the price.
Yes, they have been mined with.

Interesting that you just joined to post that knowing it will attract a lot of Private messages from potential buyers. :rolleyes:

@Everyone. Do your ground work, and let him post sale threads first.
I was pointed to this forum and thread from another forum. I know current prices are crazy but have no idea what prices are fair to both buyer/seller. Happy to have everyone treat this suspicion since its a first post, but I don't know how else to get an understanding.

I understand that, but my question was will he be able to, with a mod's intervention? If the answer is no, will have to wait a month for his FS thread.

Last edited:

Card​
Purchase Details​
MSI GTX 1660Ti​
Nvidia GTX 1070 FE​
Nvidia GTX 1070TI FE​
Nvidia GTX 2080 FE​

Thank you!
Fellow members, alert - OP here who have posted list of cards has just joined the forum. @lightghoda dont wanted jeopardize the deals for you - just letting ppl know thats it.

Not saying he will scam but do your due diligence before proceeding.

It's high time this thread be locked. It started out of good intention but everyone, both sellers and buyers want to willingly break rules by peddling here.

Can someone please post a link which explains mining and role of GPU for a complete dummy? Tried to search myself, but didn't understand anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back