(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is a 1year old 3950x worth?

1619546000367.png

48k given the current online price..

Last edited:
How much can I get for a power cooler RX5700 XT ?
Bought it Oct 2019, from newegg.
Warranty in the US till Oct 2021, no warranty in India.
Never used for ⛏️ mining

Looking to sell the following items. Can someone help me price them?

1. US Factory Unlocked Galaxy S9 (like new condition and purchased 2 yrs back )
2. US Factory Unlocked Galaxy S10 (used only for 2 months and purchased a year back)
3. Dell XPS 13 9343 i5-5300U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD (Got it for my Mom but she never used)
4. Surface Pro 3 with Pen and type keyboard i7-4650U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD (Surface is in excellent condition, but type cover has some fraying on the edges but works 100%)
S9: 14-17k
S10: 20-23k
It's high time this thread be locked. It started out of good intention but everyone, both sellers and buyers want to willingly break rules by peddling here.
If people wanna get scammed they can do that anywhere. There are people on amazon scamming like its the world's end.
How much can I get for a power cooler RX5700 XT ?
Bought it Oct 2019, from newegg.
Warranty in the US till Oct 2021, no warranty in India.
Never used for ⛏️ mining
Ask whatever you think is good. You can price it from 30k(pre gpu apocalypse price) to 45k. Whatever you feel fair below the price you bought it for is okay.

Last edited:
how much i can sell my Lenovo desktop (8-9yrs old)
Pentium 2030g 3.00ghz
2gb ram
DVD Rom
windows 10 (Non activated)
Lenovo monitor 18.5 inch
Lenovo keyboard and mouse
Hp Speaker
Purchased price: Rs. 30k

15k-20k if situation were normal ?
Not that low, but it'll be around 20-25k depending on condition, whether it's a reference or a aib model, and warranty of the GPU. In Feb (so 2-3months ago) itself I've seen 1080Ti reference and AIB both go for between 25-30k, and that was considered slightly over normal prices. 1080 (as a reference point) cards were going for between 17-21k

Would people be interested in xbox 360 games? Have a few whoch don't work on my newer Xbox, do was thinking of selling them as they are just adding to the clutter. There are some shops that buy them, but with lockdown in force I don't think that is a option now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back