(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much should i expect MSI GL63 8RC...And Asus Rog GL552V Laptop...???
Also for Redmi Note 8 Pro 6 GB 128 GB and OPPO F17 pro?.?
And 15 month old awesome condition with bill, box and accessories for Redmi K20 Pro 8 Gb 256 Gb??.?

Quick question, how much would it cost to build/setup a console arcade machine system for playing only fighting games? I would like to play games like Tekken 3, SF, Soul Caliber etc. Will I still be able to find a mint PS1/PS2 console? I can also go the ahem or emulator way but I'm not sure if the games will run smoothly. I've heard of raspberry pi being used to power similar systems for home usage.
I just want to smash some buttons for stress relief.

Quick question, how much would it cost to build/setup a console arcade machine system for playing only fighting games? I would like to play games like Tekken 3, SF, Soul Caliber etc. Will I still be able to find a mint PS1/PS2 console? I can also go the ahem or emulator way but I'm not sure if the games will run smoothly. I've heard of raspberry pi being used to power similar systems for home usage.
There was a guy selling a working PS1/PS2 on the forum not long ago. I think it was @solo_wing if I am not mistaken.

Are you planning to buy whole machine?

or some controller only like this one

Seeing current gpu market situation how much can I sell mine (msi rtx 2070 super gaming x trio) for?
16 months old.
Well if you wanna be nice and sell it at a price if the situation is normal , probably like 40k would have been fine, but considering the situation now people may buy it for even 60k

How much should i expect MSI GL63 8RC...And Asus Rog GL552V Laptop...???
Also for Redmi Note 8 Pro 6 GB 128 GB and OPPO F17 pro?.?
And 15 month old awesome condition with bill, box and accessories for Redmi K20 Pro 8 Gb 256 Gb??.?

Any idea???

How much can i sell this for?
- i5 6500 (stock cooler) + Asus h170 pro gaming + 2 * 8gb ddr4 2133Mhz HyperX Fury Ram
- Purchased in Bangalore
- No Warranty
- Good condition , no problems at all , working properly
- Logitech G930 wireless headset with 7.1 surround sound , no box or bills
- No Warranty
- 8/10 condition for headset , just the cushion leather is a bit worn out other than that its completely fine , was barely used
- Usb reciever was broken , one of the usb pins came off , however it has been soldered and fixed and it works perfectly normal , but the plastic is chipped off
Anyone?

Last edited:
Why does this thread now say No GPU's hahahaha
How much can I expect for
Intel 9900K and Gigabyte Z390 Ultra which is hardly used
Lower than the price of a 10th gen i7 10700K.
The 9th gen was not popular for a reason.
Screenshot_20210505-203739~2.png
Not sure about the board.

What's the exact specs for the laptops? Probably 30k max for both the laptops or 35k?
I think the K20 Pro is getting sold for 17-18k.

Check specs in pics.......And 17-18k each for these laptop isn't way too low......Both with GTX 960 4GB and 1050 4Gb dedicated Graphics card.
IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

And 17-18k each for these laptop isn't way too low......
Now I'm confused lol.
Both with GTX 960 4GB and 1050 4Gb dedicated Graphics card.
The MSI with 1050 will naturally be valued a bit more than the GTX 960.
As for the pricing I don't think the Asus should cost more than 25k. This is assuming its in good condition inside as well the exterior. Its a very old model. The ONLY thing it has going for it is the GTX 960M. But 18k is definitely too low lol.
That said, sell them at the prices you are comfortable with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back