(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked, he quoted 12.9k.. :D
I think it's a fair price tbh, since it has about 2 yrs warranty left + you're getting stock cooler (which you can sell if you don't plan to use it). And it seems to be one of the later batches of 3600, so it might be a decent overclocker as well (maybe 4.2Ghz all core)

I think it's a fair price tbh, since it has about 2 yrs warranty left + you're getting stock cooler (which you can sell if you don't plan to use it). And it seems to be one of the later batches of 3600, so it might be a decent overclocker as well (maybe 4.2Ghz all core)
I've kept my stock cooler safe since I heard from many people that AMD might ask for stock cooler in case we go for RMA.

They asked me when I RMA'd my 1600 around 3yrs back, not sure about new rules
Screenshot_20210507-215420~2.png
Anyone still facing any problem with RMA can just contact AMD India directly. Abhay is very active on social media and Reddit.

Guys, what is the right price for a 2 year old Sapphire RX580 4GB? My friend is selling it for 15K. Bill ain't available.

Guys, what is the right price for a 2 year old Sapphire RX580 4GB? My friend is selling it for 15K. Bill ain't available.
Yes it a fair price considering the current trends. 1060 6GB's are also sold around that though that RX is just the 4GB variant. 14k seems to be good enough but try 15k anyway. Trust me it will get sold in a jiffy. I think.

Reactions: MKI
Yes it a fair price considering the current trends. 1060 6GB's are also sold around that though that RX is just the 4GB variant. 14k seems to be good enough but try 15k anyway. Trust me it will get sold in a jiffy. I think.
Will get it Dunzod, he's a mutual friend. During pickup, will ask the delivery person to check the serial number and then only credit the money?
Oops, total type. It's a RX570 :( Still worth the price quoted?

Will get it Dunzod, he's a mutual friend. During pickup, will ask the delivery person to check the serial number and then only credit the money?
Oops, total type. It's a RX570 :( Still worth the price quoted?
15k is wayy too much for RX570 4GB.

He's not budging with the price. Drop it? It is imported and no bill.
Just considering the shortage etc. if I should let this go.

He's not budging with the price. Drop it? It is imported and no bill.
Just considering the shortage etc. if I should let this go.
If it was in warranty then 14K is a good deal considering the market situation. But without warranty, not worth it.

Yeah drop it. Not worth it. You can get a brand new 1050ti with full warranty at that price. There are plenty of 1050Ti's around. Get a Zotac. Sign up for extended warranty and be at peace for the next 5 years. If it ever fails within the next 5 years and the particular model is no longer in production then they will give you a new card. Zotac is perfect in this situation.

Looking to sell Dell Venue 10 Pro (Atom, 4GB RAM, 128GB eMMC) bought somewhere in Feb last year, but not 100% certain. No bill available (was bought by a relative of mine).
It was too small for their use (POS billing / entertainment machine for their shop) so they let me have it. They think they paid somewhere between 15-17k for it (They can't remember).

Comes with the keyboard dock and original (albeit old and very used) Dell charger. Currently dual-booting with Ubuntu as it runs much smoother than bloated windows. How much would be decent price?

I have some stuff lying unused at home for a long time. Want to fund some Watch purchases, hence want to put these up for sale. How much can I expect for -

1) Nikon P520 P&S - 2013 for INR 21000 - Wanted to go to National Parks, instead family always went to Temples in vacations lol.. not more than 1000 shots have been taken. Lying unused in wardrobe for a long time. Have Bill, Box, Camera bag. Condition - 4/5

2) Wacom CTL-472 One 5.98 x 3.74 inch Graphics Tablet - March, 2018 for INR 3900 - didn't suit my use-purpose so its kept in the wardrobe since then. Comes with Bill, Box and original pencil and leads. Condition - 4.5/5

3) Casio Enticer Black Dial - BEM-506CL-1AVDF - January, 2016 for INR 6800 - It has a beautiful dial but it has stopped working. Local watch repair guys don't know how to handle a chronograph and I am too lazy to send it to Casio service station in S. India to get it repaired. Bill, Box available. Condition - 4/5 (if you ignore that its not working).

4) HP Deskjet 5085 Wireless - March, 2019 for INR 5800 - Serves the purpose well and I get 500-600 pages (maybe more) from each set of cartridge but now I am planning to upgrade to Epson L3150 as demand for prints has increased in my house. I have even got its cartridge refilled once from a local shop. Bill, Box available. Condition - 4/5

5) Seiko SKX009K1 - August, 2018 for $162 from CW - Planning to sell it as its prices have increased and my taste has changed, so may as well make hay till the sun shines. May fund a few Bambino, HMTs and a Tissot LeLocle from sale of all these items. Bill available, Box not too sure, have been used sparingly. Condition - 4.5/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back