What should be the fair price for
I5 4440
B85 mobo
Hyper TX3 cooler
8 GB RAM
TR2S 600W
All out of warranty.

Last edited:
Redragon K557 keyboard with otemu blue switches. It was bought from germany, iso layout. I guess it's 3 years old. Condition is 9/10. No warranty. They keys w,a,s,d,e,r,f,tab, l shift, l ctrl are smooth due to wear. I have the extra switches, key cap puller, switch puller as well that came with the keyboard.

Has anyone bought or sold any 8GB DDR4 2400/2666Mhz? How much is it going for?
Depends on the RAM type. Sold my G.skill Ripjaws 8gb 2400mhz cl15 for 2.5k. And at the same time crucial basic 8gb 2400mhz cl17 for 2k. Both were in warranty. This was around a month ago.

Anyone selling DDR4 32Gb RAM can PM me.

Anyone directly trying to to deal here as buyer or seller will get warning points when observed.
This thread is purely to understand selling price to be able to price things right in market section.
If we come to know of anyone trying to bypass through pm's or dm's ( with proof ) , they will surely start accumulating warning points

Anyone selling DDR4 32Gb RAM can PM me.

Anyone directly trying to to deal here as buyer or seller will get warning points when observed.
This thread is purely to understand selling price to be able to price things right in market section.
If we come to know of anyone trying to bypass through pm's or dm's ( with proof ) , they will surely start accumulating warning points

start a thread in WTB section man, please read the rules

Okay sorry..... editing it now.

How much can I get for a Ryzen 5 3600-B450 MSI Tomahawk-8GB x 2 Gskillz Ripjaw 3200Mhz RAM-GALAX RTX 2060 Super Gpu-Adata 256 GB ssd-2Tb western digital Hdd-Antec Vp 700W psu-Deepcool Mattrexx 55 case?

Less than a year old PC

How much can I get for a Ryzen 5 3600-B450 MSI Tomahawk-8GB x 2 Gskillz Ripjaw 3200Mhz RAM-GALAX RTX 2060 Super Gpu-Adata 256 GB ssd-2Tb western digital Hdd-Antec Vp 700W psu-Deepcool Mattrexx 55 case?

Less than a year old PC
Thanks a lot.
Since I'm looking for similar parts it may awkwardly go the wrong way if I suggest how much I want to pay for them so I'll wait for his expected price first or wait for others to suggest instead lol.
PS: I also thought that guy was an american when I first contacted him long ago. Don't ask me why.
I would like a cost breakdown please. For clarity's sake.
@GreenGrawlix are you planning to sell them here or elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back