(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah drop it. Not worth it. You can get a brand new 1050ti with full warranty at that price. There are plenty of 1050Ti's around. Get a Zotac. Sign up for extended warranty and be at peace for the next 5 years. If it ever fails within the next 5 years and the particular model is no longer in production then they will give you a new card. Zotac is perfect in this situation.
Please help with some sources?

Please help with some sources?
Sources for what exactly? If it's the price of the 1050Ti then you can ask any local pc dealers.
If its about the replacement then that's an industry standard and done by many companies when it comes to peripherals and components which are no longer in production.

Sources for what exactly? If it's the price of the 1050Ti then you can ask any local pc dealers.
If its about the replacement then that's an industry standard and done by many companies when it comes to peripherals and components which are no longer in production.
Quoted 19K locally :/

Dear new members,

If you are getting 1050ti for above or around 15k, simply ignore that and go for AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 4650G (16k) and dial down some in game settings and wait for things to improve.
Only concern is oem product, warranty issue.

Quoted 19K locally :/
Too much. I could've bought it and shipped to you had I known it earlier but now almost every state are under lockdown. I can't even go out to buy a phone lol. Courier also closed for non-essentials.

Dear new members,

If you are getting 1050ti for above or around 15k, simply ignore that and go for AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 4650G (16k) and dial down some in game settings and wait for things to improve.
Where does it cost 16k? I'm checking and seeing only 17k and above.

It's a rhythm game where you can also use drawing pads like these for gameplay. Some prefer to use mouse, some like drawing pads.

Here's the link for the game https://osu.ppy.sh/

Here's a gameplay video using your model
Yeah, forgot about that. People use these tabs for OSU!

I was thinking of making some teaching videos but realized that normal tabs by Samsung/Apple with Pen are a better option for my use purpose.

Someone was selling 1650 new openbox with warranty for 17K in Facebook. Will post link if someone is interested.

Does anyone need a Z490 motherboard? I'm trying to buy a used PC locally but the price is pretty high and I don't need a Z-chipset board.
I'm thinking of combining everything and selling them off. And oh it will come with a brand new GTX 1650S and RTX 2060. ;)

Anyone directly trying to to deal here as buyer or seller will get warning points when observed.
This thread is purely to understand selling price to be able to price things right in market section.
If we come to know of anyone trying to bypass through pm's or dm's ( with proof ) , they will surely start accumulating warning points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back