(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya it should be 7500 new but the same ones are going for 9k new. Not sure if ram prices have increased since I checked. Anyway I think 6k is reasonable if the prices did go up.

Also what's the correct cabinet model? If it's the 4k one then correct my price to 3k and if it's the rgb one then it's fine
All said and done 80k would be the fair price for something like this? Considering everything is 10 months old?

All said and done 80k would be the fair price for something like this? Considering everything is 10 months old?
Depends on if you wanna price GPU fair or make use of the situation. If fair I'd say 75k or you can get another 5k from GPU and make it 80k, it's your decision. It'll also be difficult to sell it as whole pc fast, GPU even at 35k will be easy to sell, other parts are gonna take time. Try FB groups, it'll be easy to sell there fast, go with admin method

how much to pay for an iPhone SE 2020? 64GB? Should i take into account the fact that it was sold for just 24k in one flipkart sale?

Past/future prices doesn't matter, current market price minus depreciation for mobile age = buying/selling price
But anytime someone post a LG G8x people go always bring up the bbd sale and the 19k price tag. If something goes on sale once it will go on sale again and its way better for the sensible buyer to wait for the said sale now that we have so many of them.

Selling anything you used above the price you bought is at is a very scummy imo. Maybe take that into account when listing the item. At the end it is your product but calling out a bad practise shouldn't be discouraged.
Actually there should be a rule discouraging selling at a price higher than what it was bought for.

Actually there should be a rule discouraging selling at a price higher than what it was bought for.
I don't know what other kind of repercussions can come from this, but I vote for no selling above buying price rule/some kind of a fair price rule. Sellers who want jacked up prices can always go to OLX

Last edited:
But anytime someone post a LG G8x people go always bring up the bbd sale and the 19k price tag. If something goes on sale once it will go on sale again and its way better for the sensible buyer to wait for the said sale now that we have so many of them.
It was 20k and if the buyer plans to buy it now then they won't be able to negotiate it by quoting past/future/sale prices, that's how it works. Obviously the buyer can wait and buy it in sale if they want to, no one is forcing them to buy it right now.

If the seller wants they can price it accordingly, like say if you bought the mobile for 20k and it's now 28k but it's 5 months old so you can sell it for 18k instead of going over the price you bought and quoting it at 22k. That way both parties are not taking big loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back