(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i have parts of a pc, all 1 year old with bill and under warranty bought from amzon. They have been used lightly. What should be the price of following: Wd sn550 500gb m2 nvme ssd, Amd ryzen 3300x processor, Gigabyte B550m gaming motherboard, gigabyte gp-p550b 550w psu.
@mutant , can you help me too please?

What would be a suitable price for
5800x - 2.2years warranty
1700 - 1.7 years warranty
Gskill ripjaws - 16gbx2 - 4266mhz/c19 does 3800mhz /c16. -4months old with bill and packaging.
gb 4 slot a320 - 1.7years warranty.

@mutant Can you help me?
Around 10k for the laptop and around 1.2-1.5k for the ddr4 ram

How much do you guys think is the fair price for 4 months old Asus Scar Laptop 5800h, RTX 3080, 300hz screen

Last edited:
How much do you guys think is the fair price for 4 months old Asus Scar Laptop 5800h, RTX 3080, 300hz screen
Assuming the condition is like-new, I'd say 1.8L (with current pricing in mind).
Lesser if condition is say 9/10, for which I'd say about 1.6-1.7 sounds right (depending on the amount of damage)

Assuming the condition is like-new, I'd say 1.8L (with current pricing in mind).
Lesser if condition is say 9/10, for which I'd say about 1.6-1.7 sounds right (depending on the amount of damage)
Cool, I was hoping to get around 1.65L, which I should then, and should be a good deal for the buyer as well. Cheers!

How much can an exactly 1 year old Macbook air (Pristine condition) A1466 model sell for ?

MA.JPG

Sorry for OT, but did MSI really give you full laptop replacement? I'm surprised because it's MSI. And these days I'm hearing many horror stories of MSI support.
Well it was a friend who got it. But MSI screwed up in true MSI fashion because he was supposed to get his repaired MSI Stealth back and they send him this instead :/

How much can I flip a Pentium G4560 for? Been in a B250 board since 2016, (obv. never OC'd or anything), and regularly changed the thermal paste every year. I can include the cooler as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back