(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine with 4 months warranty left is still unsold for 10K lol

yes but 2600g is quite old now and in my local shop ryzen 3200g cost 15k but open box with 3 years warranty so nearly other local market also has same price on that processor so all prefer latest model with speed and warranty so they go for 3200g.very few less people buy 2600g try to sell like 7k or 6k by the way ryzen 3500 6 core (need gpu for display) is also available for 13k on amazon so people also go for that processor thats why no one is buying your processor try so reduce some like 7k or 6k

Not the right thread but need some help. I currently have a cloud hosting for business for bigrock which i want to sell as im switching to VPS . Have it till september 2023. Where can i post/sell it ? Any help would be really appreciated.

How much can I get for an eSIM-only Pixel 4a, just under a year old? Slight damage killed the physical SIM slot but the eSIM functionality is fully intact and everything else works as it should

Have a 2009-10 era Cooler Master 690 II cabinet in almost pristine condition. It's side acrylic panel is still intact. Have all of it's original accessories too but not the box it came in. How much can I get for it ?

Have a 2009-10 era Cooler Master 690 II cabinet in almost pristine condition. It's side acrylic panel is still intact. Have all of it's original accessories too but not the box it came in. How much can I get for it ?
Anything between 3-4k is acceptable but surely it should fetch you 4k which is a good price for the condition you've described.

Dell Optiplex 3080 tiny (1 liter size) with a 10500t 6c12t, 8gbx2, 1tb HDD, 1TB NVME, Win11 Pro. 11months old, 25monthts warranty remaining.

Last edited:
I want a price check for the following components. I have mostly used the system as a media server (I have a GPU for encoding/decoding so minimal load on CPU) and probably played ~20 hrs of Cyberpunk (i.e. minimal gaming). I have a separate 2x16TB setup with all my media so the SSD and HDD are also used minimally within normal limits. TIA

Ryzen 5 2600
GSkill Ripjaws 2*8GB 2666 DDR4
MSI X370 Gaming titanium
256 GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD
2TB WD Blue HDD
Corsair CX550

All components except SSD and HDD were manufactured in 2017 and purchased by me used from various TE forum members towards the end of 2020/early 2021. HDD was purchased brand new late 2020. Warranty expired (the HDD might still have some time left) on all components and I don't have the original invoices.

Reactions: D C
I want a price check for the following components. I have mostly used the system as a media server (I have a GPU for encoding/decoding so minimal load on CPU) and probably played ~20 hrs of Cyberpunk (i.e. minimal gaming). I have a separate 2x16TB setup with all my media so the SSD and HDD are also used minimally within normal limits. TIA

Ryzen 5 2600
GSkill Ripjaws 2*8GB 2666 DDR4
MSI X370 Gaming titanium
2TB WD Blue HDD
Corsair CX550

All components except SSD and HDD were manufactured in 2017 and purchased by me used from various TE forum members towards the end of 2020/early 2021. HDD was purchased brand new late 2020. Warranty expired (the HDD might still have some time left) on all components and I don't have the original invoices.
Ryzen 5 2600 8k
GSkill Ripjaws 2*8GB 2666 DDR4 4k
MSI X370 Gaming titanium 5k
2TB WD Blue HDD 2k
Corsair CX550 2k

How much can i expect to sell msi b450 vdh max 1 year aprox used and crossair 550w psu
can get 4-5.5kmax because of warranty if no warranty 2-3 you may bought it for 14k i have same msi and asus strix b-450 too but its too old now you can get b-550m for 5600k for new on amazon so most of the people look for new and safe deal thats why

What's the price of
Intel i3 6100
Asus z170 pro gaming
Corsair rams 8x2 2400 mhz
Only rams are in warranty

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back