(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it'll be hard to sell iphones bought in India since there's many people selling imported ones for cheaper. Consider keeping it or try selling for 1-1.05L
You purchased the heaviest iPhone, one that even die hard iPhone users find difficult to use due to the weight and width.

Put it up for sale at 10-15% loss. You will be lucky to find a buyer.

On a serious note, use it. Once you get used to iOS, you may stick to the OS for quite some time.

but why not use the RMA product itself ? I see lots of RMA product to sale.. thats why i asked. whether i not knowing something others know about RMA items.
Is it safe to buy one ?

but why not use the RMA product itself ? I see lots of RMA product to sale.. thats why i asked. whether i not knowing something others know about RMA items.
Because they don't want to use it anymore or they need the money? Its tech so people are always on the look out for upgrades and selling a sealed RMA piece is one of the best ways.
Is it safe to buy one ?
Yes it is, assuming the seal is not tampered with (very low chance on this platform as they can always get called out by other members).
If you come across a sealed RMA product for sale and seller didn't share a pic showing the "seal" then its okay to ask for it.
For eg. This thread. Seller says its like new condition but didn't share a pic of the keyboard's leds so I asked him to post a pic of the keyboard which shows that the leds are all working.

what if someone bought when prices were high and wants to sell now do we offer suggestion as per current price or as per invoice price?
It has to be according to the current market prices, applicable not just for graphics cards but other components as well. But that doesn't mean you become one of the scalpers trying to make a profit out of it.

How much would a MSI GL63 9SD, with i7 9750H and GTX 1660Ti, 32GB RAM (upgraded from 8GB, 2*16GB sticks of HyperX Fury 2666MHz, CL15 RAM), 256GB NVMe SSD and 1TB HDD sell for?
I have been thinking of getting a thin and light laptop for portability reasons.

PS4 pro with 10 games, 2 controllers with covers for immediate sale.. how much can i expect for this?

The games you get are

1. Horizon forbidden west
2. Project cars 3
3. Grand turismo sport spec
4. God of war
5. Horizon zero dawn
6. Uncharted 4
7. Uncharted lost legacy
8. Spiderman
9. F1 2020
10. GTA 5

I may put things on clearance sale:

1. TVS Gold (out of warranty, no bill). No issues at all to any key. Barely used.
2. Logitech MK850. Purchased in 2020, both keyboard and mouse are working very well. Cloth covering palm rest of keyboard is coming off (can be glued back). Purchased this set for some 7k INR.
3. GT710. Was my backup GPU, just lying around. Purchased a year ago.
4. 256GB Gigabyte SSD purchased in 2020. Rarely used as I purchased MX500 about a month later and this was used as backup drive. No use now as I purchased 1TB NVME and planning to buy a 2TB Sata SSD. Kept the bill somewhere, can find it.

I may put things on clearance sale:

1. TVS Gold (out of warranty, no bill). No issues at all to any key. Barely used.
2. Logitech MK850. Purchased in 2020, both keyboard and mouse are working very well. Cloth covering palm rest of keyboard is coming off (can be glued back). Purchased this set for some 7k INR.
3. GT710. Was my backup GPU, just lying around. Purchased a year ago.
4. 256GB Gigabyte SSD purchased in 2020. Rarely used as I purchased MX500 about a month later and this was used as backup drive. No use now as I purchased 1TB NVME and planning to buy a 2TB Sata SSD. Kept the bill somewhere, can find it.

I have a MK850 too, with box and packaging, barely used - upgrade to MX Keys. Keen to know what it can be sold for.

Attachments

• r.jpg
    r.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back