Nokia 5230 listed for 8.5k in ebay

^Yup :D Guess Nokia doesnt bundle a micro SD with this but we can get a 4GB or 8GB micro SD for rs.450/Rs.850 and its all done :D

Its a 5800 +kinetic scrolling - wifi and a low MP cam for nearly 4k less. Its the best touch screen VFM IMO (as it also have 3G especially considering 3G can materialize in 6 months)

^ great quote. Still no listing in leading stores website like univercell, mobile store or wavetel mobiles. Also only one listing in ebay :mad:

All 50 pieces sold out : ) . I was about to buy one for my aunt, oh well... :)

PS: Please post if anyone comes across another listing. Cheers!

^ there are less chances of prices falling down within a month...

as it's a nice deal for a phone with that features & at that price.

Checked out in one of the Nokia Priority Dealer(NPD) in Bangalore today evening. He quoted a price of 8.45k. After asking him if he would give me a discount, he offered it to me for 8.3k. Whereas, the same phone from another NPD day before quoted it for 9.2k with a 1GB bundled. That's insane!! Checked with other stores like Sangeetha and the likes and they all told me that it would be arriving in 15 days.

In another store, when asked about the phone, he told me that this model has been discontinued and no more in production :D :p

Tomorrow, there is the unveiling of this phone in Garuda Mall, Magrath Road. People who are interested can make it there :)

and 3.15cam vs 2mp

Samsung star has wifi and 3.15mp cam. iirc its priced at 8k. Screen and UI etc are obviously better on this baby

WingZero said:
and 3.15cam vs 2mp
Samsung star has wifi and 3.15mp cam. iirc its priced at 8k. Screen and UI etc are obviously better on this baby
5230 has 3G. :) Its better to get one with 3G if mobile is gonna be used for browsing as finally 3G will become a reality in 3-4 months :D

Back