Nokia 5230 listed for 8.5k in ebay

eBay India: NOKIA 5230,BILL & 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY (item 300381816632 end time 06-Jan-2010 09:30:00 IST)
Listing active again with updated quantity.

If you read the revision list, he updated on 03/01 with 10 units after the first 50 sold out. By evening of 03/01 60 of them had been bought and it was out of stock again. Today its in stock again, the current count being 65*(63rd being mine : ) ) So im assuming as of this post, there are 5 more to be had.

On a side note, It seems you cannot use coupons with this purchase, maybe because its a featured deal? I tried using a 10%/1000 coupon that i had received in the mail, no go...

PS: If any of you miss it and it goes out of stock again, the seller adds quantity at about 12PM every/alternate day. Check the revisions option.

EDIT: *68 now : )

Srirama said:
i got mine yesterday!! yahoo!
at 8.1k in poorvika,and a exhange price of rs 1500 for my old a810.

loving it till now..

CONGRATULATIONS ..!!:hap2::clap: and let us also have a look at your new weapon ..!!

is there any decrease in price if we get 5230 without bill

in this case will we get warranty ..if not at least can we check for damages at the shop itself ...and would they replace it if its damaged

somebody pl reply

Mobiles at lowest rate in India. Mobile showroom at Chennai . lowest price on mobile phones accessories, recharge, iPods, Mp3, memory card, Camera, DTH. ?Think mobile!.. Think poorvika!... ? Buy branded mobile Nokia mobile, Sony mobile, Samsung m

Poorvika mobiles - 8095 INR as mentioned in the thread :D We have to get the microSD card seperately right? I guess one is not bundled with the phone.

I guess this is a good initiative as below 9k phones have a puny 2GB card. Now we can choose the capacity we need 2GB,4Gb,8GB and even a 16GB one :D

bitspilani said:
whats the cost of 16 gb card ?

or 8gb more than enuff ?

IMO, 8GB more than enough, though it depends on the amount of music you prefer to carry with you.:p

8GB comes for around Rs 750 and 16GB around 1.5k

I have to say guys im loving it! :eek:h yeah:

the accelerometer is a bit annoying though.

Music quality is great even via earphones provided by nokia.

One heck of a VFM phone,will post some pics in a few days

first i am thinking about nokia 5800.. but after viewing this thread i will go with this phone bcoz the only diff is 3.2 megapixel and wi fi nokia 5800 have

Back