Nokia 5230 listed for 8.5k in ebay

wingmysoul said:
apart from this having no wifi, how else is this different form the 5800?

The OS is more polished on the 5230.
The 5230 has kinetic scrolling everywhere in the OS.
The camera is 2MP.

Karthi007 said:
5230 has 3G. :) Its better to get one with 3G if mobile is gonna be used for browsing as finally 3G will become a reality in 3-4 months :D

3G spectrum will only be allocated in August 2010(hopefully). During the first 1-1.5 years, 3G service will be atrociously priced. So only those who have deep pockets will be able to afford unlimited 3G service.

bitspilani said:
i think on the street it will be 8k?

yes,most likely. I got mine for 8.7k:ashamed: yesterday frm a NPD, the guy at the counter hinted at a price drop once stocks arrived. He only had 1 pc for window display purpose. No other shop arnd had it.
The deal maker for me was the 1st Jan offer of a 4gb transcend memory card the dealer was offering for free:eek:hyeah:, guess that wud negate the price drop to some extent.

Hello frnds

I'm going to buy Nokia 5230 from mobilestore tomorrow.They told that the price is Rs9000.

As memory card is not available with box , he quoted me price of 2gb card as Rs 400.Is this proper?

I want to buy a 4gb card.How much will it cost in Mumbai?

(newbie here :p )

Ok guys for ppl from chennai..just spoke to the dealer he told me he can get me a good price if we purchase from him directly..but he wants us to buy in bulk rm him say 4-5 phones...lemme know if ppl from chennai are interested.

vikas049 said:
Ok guys for ppl from chennai..just spoke to the dealer he told me he can get me a good price if we purchase from him directly..but he wants us to buy in bulk rm him say 4-5 phones...lemme know if ppl from chennai are interested.

srirama is looking for something like this ..

bought it today from priority dealer @ 9k. No USB , no MEMORY CARD , No SCRATCH GUARD.

I need help with bluetooth transfer.

When i transfer a enter folder of songs from bluetooth , it ask for permission of each song.For eg : If there are 100 songs in a folder , it ask abt transfer permission for each song.How can I allow entire folder to transfer without permission of each file inside it ? Only main folder should ask..

How can i do this ?

-=CyANid3=- said:
bought it today from priority dealer @ 9k. No USB , no MEMORY CARD , No SCRATCH GUARD.

When i transfer a enter folder of songs from bluetooth , it ask for permission of each song.For eg : If there are 100 songs in a folder , it ask abt transfer permission for each song.How can I allow entire folder to transfer without permission of each file inside it ? Only main folder should ask..

How can i do this ?

This is normal man .. it happens in every phone .. the best thing is .. get a memory card reader .. attach it to your computer/laptop and copy paste songs .. And how did you like the phone ??

Am gonna wait for another 2 weeks.

Price drop seems to be coming.

Moreover i need to get my moto a810 also exchanged.

Thank you vikas for the info,i'll talk to my dad abt it.

If affirmative,will contact you.

-=CyANid3=- said:

How can i do this ?

Add your PC Bluetooth (or from wherever you sending to your phone) in to Paired Devices. After adding make it Authorised.

To do above job, go to Bluetooth menu on your phone, click second tab. Add your sender bluetooth by giving any code of your choice. After Added, go to options and Set as authorised.

Back