Norton Internet Security 2010 2yr 3pc for 550

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey bro great initiative on your part. i also need the license,just pm me your account details.i'll be making a cash deposit .i hope there are no extra charges on such a small amount

i got activation for only one computer

for 2nd computer it says more than elilgilbe activation for the said key are over,so for me it works only one comp

I contacted cust care,but no use

they said,they cant resolve the issue

when i check my acc,it only showing Trail versions two. i.e one for each pc,but not activated key

^^ You cannot check these keys in your account as these are linked to the distributor's Norton account. The activation issue with Norton is common and happens a lot, according to what the customer support told me. Norton even has a special hotfilx for activation issues.
Me and archat were able to resolve this issue by asking the CC for a new key. I guess, the way you approached the CC was such that they detected some type of fraud and hence didn't help you. The keys are genuine 2 yr 3 pc.
Try your luck with a new agent. Also, when CC asks, don't give the key but give the serial no which I have sent to you with the key.

Just a gentle reminder : People who have confirmed should either pay or cancel.
I am not going to take any more orders because of the lackadaisical attitude of some of the forum members.

@akg

I today again faced the same problem when activating the product on another product (maximum activation achieved) when I contacted the customer support after a long chat they asked me to get in touch with the dealer from which the licence was purchased or send them the copy of purchase proof as there is no fault from their side.

Inspite of purcahsing a licence - i have to resort to pirated software.

So, people who have not bought this - better avoid.

^^ Even I have a strange feeling and have stopped taking new orders.
I hope everyone's satisfied with what they got ( 1pc or 3 pc :p )

@ Supra : Waiting for the key.
@ others : Will mail the keys to anyone I receive payment from. NO NEW ORDERS

Thanks

GO CLOSED

I had complained to the distri that few keys were for one PC. After haggling with him, he has offered to give a new key for Rs 225 only for those people whose keys were for one PC.
Please take a screenshot of the activation error and mail it to me and I will send it to the distri

^^ agreed, but he still isn't convinced that keys don't work. He says that it is not possible. I had to push him hard even for this much.
In any case, since the pricing was awesome in the first place, no real harm done I guess. 375 for 1pc/2yrs is still a very sweet deal IMHO.

akg7091 said:
^^ Even I have a strange feeling and have stopped taking new orders.
I hope everyone's satisfied with what they got ( 1pc or 3 pc :p )

@ Supra : Waiting for the key.
@ others : Will mail the keys to anyone I receive payment from. NO NEW ORDERS

Thanks

GO CLOSED

I had complained to the distri that few keys were for one PC. After haggling with him, he has offered to give a new key for Rs 225 only for those people whose keys were for one PC.
Please take a screenshot of the activation error and mail it to me and I will send it to the distri

Got 3 keys from you for 1125 bro- these are workin on only 3 comps- & not in 9 ( 3x3 ) -- sorry to bother you, but U had mentioned that your distri can help ? in my case the thing is total loss - nways- in your post you had stated "After haggling with him, he has offered to give a new key for Rs 225 only for those people whose keys were for one PC."- in my case it is 6 more keys required- can U get your distri for 6 keys- i can pay U additional 6x 225 = Rs.1350. Plz. get this done for me.

I am reopening the GO because I got confirmation from atleast 10 people outside TE that licenses are for 2yr/3PC.
Also, replacement keys are confirmed for people who claim they had problems @ only 225/key with no requirement of screenshots ( Had to argue a lot but finally got him to accept )
:)

i would like to purchase one of these an u pm me the details got 3 machines in my office and would work perfectly for that

^^ The price is 375/key. Please note that for some people the keys turned out to be only for 1 pc/2yr while others got 3pc/2yr.
If you have any probs then the distri is offering a replacement key for 225 only but you need to send a screenshot ( he accepted without screenshot also, but just to be on the safer side )

The 3 keys i got from you-( which were earlier working in 1 comp each ) now working in 9 comps-3x3 for 2 years each - thanks!- lots of work needed to be done to get Norton to give out the rest of the keys- ( initially as posted earlier ) it was working in only 1 comp each. Thanxx a ton for the product.

For some reason, the keys I got from the distri in the first order gave this problem. Symantec accepts they are for 3 pc if you contact support, but they were not activating on 3 pcs for some people. All of the later batches gave me no problems at all.
I am very busy so won't be able to deliver for next 5~6 days. Interested people may please post in the thread. Once I have 5+ confirmed orders and receive payment then I will get more keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back