Audio Not getting good seal on my IEMs

prankie

Tech Addict
Disciple
Hi,
I'd been using UE TF10 since past 3 years, before they got stolen. Its largest silicon tip used to give me perfect seal.. Now I'm using VSonic GR07 BE, and in their newer models they have reduced the number of tips. So even the largest silicon tip does not fit properly in my ears.
I tried using Radians custom mould, but due to GR's movable nozzle and square shape, my attempt to create a custom tip went to vain.

So can you guys suggest some ear tips alternatives, which are sufficiently large to fit my ears?

Thanks in advance,
Prankie

Try Foam tips. Look for comply foam tips. Make sure u purchase the ones made for your earphones.[DOUBLEPOST=1463153205][/DOUBLEPOST]Try Foam tips. Look for comply foam tips. Make sure u purchase the ones made for your earphones.

Try Foam tips. Look for comply foam tips. Make sure u purchase the ones made for your earphones.[DOUBLEPOST=1463153205][/DOUBLEPOST]Try Foam tips. Look for comply foam tips. Make sure u purchase the ones made for your earphones.
But do comply tips come in XL size? I have tried Medium ones but they were too tiny for my ears.

Yep, try Foam tips, they are flexible.

Otherwise, search ebay.in for 'ear tips' you will get a few results at low price Try it out.

Back