Nvidia 4000 series cards

AMD has already lowered the prices for their current lineup. Not sure if that will reflect in India too. But this shows that they are ready to undercut Nvidia on next gen too.
This is good and yes it should reflect in India too in a couple weeks. Although it's not surprising at all since AMD cards in the past as well are known to sell below MSRP unlike Nvidia.

RPTech send me an invite for 3080Ti- I was like
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

Yup. I got an email too from Rptech for payment. I emailed them at launch though lol
Anyways any idea for how much 4090 will be available? I assume starting price will be 2 lakh+ ?

That is how it is always.

4090 is the king now and more powerful than 3090Ti FTW.
4080 is the new 3080Ti to 3090Ti
4070 will be between 3080 and 3080Ti
4060 will be the new 3070Ti or will/should the 3070Ti/3080.

And mind you guys, these all will be circumcized because NVIDIA has to make way for "Ti".

You trying to say circumcision results in limited potenc-ial?
Yes. That is how GREEN TEAM has always been. In GPU, now they do not fear anyone till now. I am just waiting for the embargo to lift on 12th October and that is when we will know the true results. I may plan to upgrade from 3070Ti if the results are promising and finally upgrade to a 4K OLED TV.

4060 will be the new 3070Ti or will/should the 3070Ti/3080.
The 4060 was rumored to be around the performance level of a 3070.(Which is sad, I thought we'll see a 3 SKU jump over last gen based on 4090 but I guess it's just the 4090 and 4080 basiking in the sun.
@Mann What about per watt improvement?
I think we're at a really confusing point in time because the new ryzen CPUs and Nvidia GPUs can be run at 50% power and >90% of performance but hey, nobody driving a ferrari will go at a speed of 80 just to save fuel now, would they?
Source for ryzen was optimum tech's video and for Nvidia was rumors.

de8uer has launched his video for 4090 and interesting facts , the power limit for 4090 is stupid and as per him if someone reduces the power to to 50 -60 % the performance drop is only to 5 to 6 frames which is typical of TSMC chips and the power util dropssby almost 120 to 150 watts.

Another aspect from Gamers nexus is quite superb they feel the Founders edition card is indeed having a very good cooling solution one should not get carried away by fancy coolers and OC taglines by aibs why refer observation from de8uer.

And a quick update about there were performance rumors benchmark rumors etc of 70-80 % upliftment from 3090ti kind of came true. this was the same target kept by team RED for nvidia next GPU .And that has almost come true.

I think RDNA3 machayega this time

de8uer got early access to unreleased games as well and there was one particular benchmark with DLSS on and Off he clearly saw artifacting and one could even observe them so its not all hail 4090 ,and there would be the most awaited review of induced latency due to DLSS

And one more thing guys it time to upgrade our monitors to at least 1440p with 144hz to enjoy new cards thoroughly no point in upgrading cpu due to bottleneck until you require cpu grunt in some other work load

Last edited:
Back