Nvidia 4000 series cards

I see 1.55L now but decided to tweak a bit so the morning looks really good
Good Morning everyone :)

When you can, why not make it even better? Here you go!

1663835064894.png

Prices have been slightly reduced
dont get fooled, you have to pay MODI tax on top of it.
I see 1.55L now but decided to tweak a bit so the morning looks really good
bro, sell your kidney, i guess you can get upto 8cr per kidney, you can gift 1 card each to many of us.
It will be much much better feeling after helping so many of us.
This video is pretty interesting, don't know how much of it is true but time will tell... If true then very insightful.
this is the interesting video which all must see :)

People stood in line for hours when free Jio sim was distributed
do you stil think Jio was free??
it took data of peoples entire family tree via aadhar.
That 2x-4x performance gain claim is (probably) achieved using dlss3
Waiting to see what the native performance differences are like. Another downside which has become more prevalent is unoptimised games due to availability of insane computing power. Is this how they will force/phase out our 2xxx/3xxx series cards? (Game devs would not want that but can't say the same about the executives leading their companies)
हवा हवाई claim,
yes we should wait for actual non-paid test bench results.

power consumption & size are two concerns though.

Last edited:
I want something which can play 144hz + stable in any game with RTX on 2k at the moment. I hope AMD can do something ...

bro, sell your kidney, i guess you can get upto 8cr per kidney, you can gift 1 card each to many of us.
It will be much much better feeling after helping so many of us.
I can bargain other body parts for 4090 which I will buy after selling my kidney :p
do you stil think Jio was free??
it took data of peoples entire family tree via aadhar.
People who are on this forum are aware of reality (maybe not all but we can assume for old members) though 99% janta don't care. We indians see a keyword "Free" and forget when something is free the product is "you".

I can bargain other body parts for 4090 which I will buy after selling my kidney
other body part not required :) With 8cr we can buy more than 5000 of 4090 card, more than the number of users in this forum or to completely exhaust nvidia's Inventory.

Not able to find the the google ad screenshort floating recently in reddit India. It was multiple google ad that one can get 8+cr for their kidney in bangalore.
If you are serious, just connect manipal whitefield - you may get 12cr as well.
Recently manipal charged an elderly women 5l+ for 24hour admission for some minor thing like malaria or something, im sure they will scam someone 12-15cr for your one kidney.

‘Moore’s Law’s dead,’ Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang says in justifying gaming-card price hike

“A 12-inch [silicon] wafer is a lot more expensive today than it was yesterday, and it’s not a little bit more expensive, it is a ton more expensive,” Huang said.
“Moore’s Law’s dead,” Huang said, referring to the standard that the number of transistors on a chip doubles every two years. “And the ability for Moore’s Law to deliver twice the performance at the same cost, or at the same performance, half the cost, every year and a half, is over. It’s completely over, and so the idea that a chip is going to go down in cost over time, unfortunately, is a story of the past.”

Nvidia is just price gouging the market because they think they are enough desperate people to upgrade after the crypto shortage. This also gives an opening for AMD and Intel to undercut into the mainstream market. Also, the card designs are just ridiculous and seem to be aimed at teenagers, and it is surprising that they can find a market with such prices and designs, just indicating that they are more people with money than brains.

This also gives an opening for AMD and Intel to undercut into the mainstream market.
This is an excellent chance for them to claw back some market share this generation.
Also, the card designs are just ridiculous and seem to be aimed at teenagers,
Tbh I don't think teenagers like it either. Or at least I never liked such designs when I was younger. It's cringe at its finest. (Absolutely Absurd RTX 40 Video Cards: Every 4080 & 4090 Announced So Far)
and it is surprising that they can find a market with such prices and designs, just indicating that they are more people with money than brains.
Ultimately people vote with their wallets. Let's see how this pans out.

With 4000 series i guess sff builds are finished for powerful gpu's like 3080,4080 and above.
Heck even 3070 doesn't have a small cooler which can fit in sff cases.

Nvidia is just price gouging the market because they think they are enough desperate people to upgrade after the crypto shortage. This also gives an opening for AMD and Intel to undercut into the mainstream market. Also, the card designs are just ridiculous and seem to be aimed at teenagers, and it is surprising that they can find a market with such prices and designs, just indicating that they are more people with money than brains.
Covid taught them people will buy at whatever ridiculous price they set. They're not targeting mainstream market but those stupid people who are ready to pay anything for the next best thing even if it doesn't stay the best for long because they'll buy the next best thing again.

They are slowly pricing out the average consumer by making those prices high and leaving no option in the budget mid-range sections. So the average consumer will have no option but to adapt.
With 20 series they marked up the cards with the RTX tax and when they launched 30 series everyone seemed happy with the prices but in reality the prices were only lower than 20 series and a little higher than 10 series which seemed fair as per inflation.
Now came covid and mining boom even with the shortages and job layoffs people lined up and crowded physical stores like madmen to buy the cards like they were food and water.
No matter the price they bought them be it retail or scalped. They learnt they can put any price and still sell.

But point to note here they completely priced out the budget gamers (under 20-25K section). They left absolutely no option for those people and forced them to wait for months/years to save up and buy cards like 3060 and released shit cards like 3050 way later. Still those are nowhere near the budget under 20K.

Came 40 series launch now they're pricing out the average mid-range buyer by calling a 4070 as "4080 12GB" and pricing it way higher than a XX70 card. A $300 hike! Outright told that the "mainstream gamer" can have 3060/70/80 cards and the enthusiats have the 4080/4090. Those were the exact words from Jenson in the presentation.

Covid taught them people will buy at whatever ridiculous price they set. They're not targeting mainstream market but those stupid people who are ready to pay anything for the next best thing even if it doesn't stay the best for long because they'll buy the next best thing again.

They are slowly pricing out the average consumer by making those prices high and leaving no option in the budget mid-range sections. So the average consumer will have no option but to adapt.
With 20 series they marked up the cards with the RTX tax and when they launched 30 series everyone seemed happy with the prices but in reality the prices were only lower than 20 series and a little higher than 10 series which seemed fair as per inflation.
Now came covid and mining boom even with the shortages and job layoffs people lined up and crowded physical stores like madmen to buy the cards like they were food and water.
No matter the price they bought them be it retail or scalped. They learnt they can put any price and still sell.

But point to note here they completely priced out the budget gamers (under 20-25K section). They left absolutely no option for those people and forced them to wait for months/years to save up and buy cards like 3060 and released shit cards like 3050 way later. Still those are nowhere near the budget under 20K.

Came 40 series launch now they're pricing out the average mid-range buyer by calling a 4070 as 4080 12GB and pricing it way higher than a XX70 card. Outright told that the "mainstream gamer" can have 3060/70/80 cards and the enthusiats have the 4080/4090. Those were the exact words from Jenson.
Sympathize with EVGA's decision even more and I think they really took a principled stand as the CEO mentioned.

How much will it hurt EVGA business and money wise though?
Not much if they really were getting low single digit profit margins, as they revealed and Nvidia was undercutting them with the FE cards. But yes, they cannot sustain the cost of maintaining the manufacturing units now.

Back