Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Is it going to be delivered by them to India?
no , my brother.
On EVGA , there is no option to ship outside india.

Although there are certain website you can use to ship to them first and then to india. I think there was a thread here in TE for that.
hopefully someone is bringing it for you?
because importing it wouldn't make sense and i don't think international warranty will be useful in India.
yes.

I dont know how much it will be useful. Except for Nvidia FE cards and EVGA , others dont support international warranty. I think , even for int warranty , they will ask us to ship the product there. This int warranty is also a major reason i went with EVGA. I almost got a TUF 3080 for much cheaper price. But cancelled at last minute when i saw this deal on EVGA.

And numerous discord group and other site.. Its been such a hard work to get it , at close to MSRP.. that is the game here.. getting as close to msrp.
But i feel , everyone might laugh at me when 4080 will release at 50K INR .. lol..
6800XT was runnign at 800$ mark for such a long time .. but everyone was telling that its price is around 700$.. so didnt get it.

A month of two`s work. Tireless tracking through

These websites were on my screen all the time..

http://restockwatch.com (best)

Price in india is still 1500$+ Pretty bad imo.

Attachments

• EXCEL_D2uf3D8I2d.jpg
    EXCEL_D2uf3D8I2d.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I dont know how much it will be useful. Except for Nvidia FE cards and EVGA , others dont support international warranty. I think , even for int warranty , they will ask us to ship the product there. This int warranty is also a major reason i went with EVGA. I almost got a TUF 3080 for much cheaper price. But cancelled at last minute when i saw this deal on EVGA.

in case of RMA won't you be charged custom duty when it's being sent back to India unless someone brings it back in person

in case of RMA won't you be charged custom duty when it's being sent back to India unless someone brings it back in person
I think so. Read a comment from reddit. EVGA RMA is in Taiwan it seems and shipping charges are pretty less.
Lets hope no untoward incident occurs during its lifetime. Most of the time none of the electronic items have failed me.. except for modems when they were used with BSNL copper line broadband.. it used to fail when there is lighting , rain etc.

I think so. Read a comment from reddit. EVGA RMA is in Taiwan it seems and shipping charges are pretty less.
Lets hope no untoward incident occurs during its lifetime. Most of the time none of the electronic items have failed me.. except for modems when they were used with BSNL copper line broadband.. it used to fail when there is lighting , rain etc.

Customs duty will be charged if you receive GPU from RMA provided no duty was paid when the item was first brought in the country without paying duty. Since in this case duty is charged so if for warranty purpose service is made and received a GPU. Duty will not be charged because duty is already paid on it. And that should be specified on the bill of lading by EVGA.

But our govt are unpredictable. They will still dispute and charge duty if they feel like. Then we have to fight with them and appeal to prove that duty is not required to be paid.

Customs duty will be charged if you receive GPU from RMA provided no duty was paid when the item was first brought in the country without paying duty. Since in this case duty is charged so if for warranty purpose service is made and received a GPU. Duty will not be charged because duty is already paid on it. And that should be specified on the bill of lading by EVGA.

But our govt are unpredictable. They will still dispute and charge duty if they feel like. Then we have to fight with them and appeal to prove that duty is not required to be paid.
I remember Katmandude used to get us EVGA GPU's from US back in the days when Erodov was evolving.

In case it fails , i will either sell it or get a used 3080(by that time the prices would have fallen drastically) or even 4080 .. and wait till my brother comes back again.
Major inconvenience if it fails.. :( But so far havent had any issues with things i have bought from US.
My B&N nook glowlight still works .. bought it 10 or so years before

How to stress test the GPU ?

Decent pricing imo

Last edited:
In case it fails , i will either sell it or get a used 3080(by that time the prices would have fallen drastically) or even 4080 .. and wait till my brother comes back again.
Major inconvenience if it fails.. :( But so far havent had any issues with things i have bought from US.
My B&N nook glowlight still works .. bought it 10 or so years before

How to stress test the GPU ?

Decent pricing imo
still no on par to which it was in jan 2021. I was getting msi supreme x for 86k at that time.

Guess they did not anticipate 100% LHR hack to appear so quickly defeating the purpose of using mobile chips in desktop cards.

Dude casually tells he's clipboard is regularly hacked / altered when he's pasting wallet address.

I opened a thread on this but we aren't bothered securing their clipboards. People are less concerned when there is a flaw by design.

Back