Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

A logical investor will first analyze his real world need rather peer comparison and will then decide which one will suit him in the long run. 3070ti provides a very fair balance while 3080 is die-hardly sufficient. 3090 is something if one is into extreme machine learning, prof. graphical/modelling work and similar job but not to under estimate 3080 again.

Then there is this class.. every 3-6 months they will keep changing components like we have some half-yearly break holidays...

there are influencers and followers ,irony is that there are no great leaders .And the social media shit has instilled inferiority complex and superiority complex in young minds
Social media? Have you seen what teens discuss in school and as chit-chat? Comparing toys and gizmos has been there for a long long time. What they buy depends on their parents. If parents pamper them, they wont look at price tag. If parents make them understand the value of a product, they behave like us. I am a father and I never buy things for kids just because they wanted. I straight away tell them my upper limit if they want a new toy (keeps on changes based on when they last purchased a toy).

Just yesterday, he was learning NFS:MW. He saw Bugatti and it is in-game purchase. I directly told him 'never ever think of purchasing in-game items, it is a never ending spiral. I also told him that I will only pay for game, not for in-game options'. He agreed. He is 6 year old and imagine what happens if I decide to pamper him.

Social media? Have you seen what teens discuss in school and as chit-chat? Comparing toys and gizmos has been there for a long long time. What they buy depends on their parents. If parents pamper them, they wont look at price tag. If parents make them understand the value of a product, they behave like us. I am a father and I never buy things for kids just because they wanted. I straight away tell them my upper limit if they want a new toy (keeps on changes based on when they last purchased a toy).

Just yesterday, he was learning NFS:MW. He saw Bugatti and it is in-game purchase. I directly told him 'never ever think of purchasing in-game items, it is a never ending spiral. I also told him that I will only pay for game, not for in-game options'. He agreed. He is 6 year old and imagine what happens if I decide to pamper him.
True! But at the same time we shouldn't be harsh or rude to them but rightfully make them realize these are just materialistic stuff but again they are kids and this is their age to get pampered and play with toys.
Saying NO is not neglecting him but to value or treasure what he has currently and similar purchases will be a new thing just for a day or two.

Have seen spoiled kids who get whatever they want just because its their only child as if they are the only ones bearing a child in this world. More to that, while playing if their kid misbehaves or something their spoiled parents will always take their only childs side no matter how wrong he is instead of correcting.
Then these are kids who will buy 3090zi just because it is available and even if their dad isn't capable anymore he cannot say no as eod his so called kid will insult, humiliate and shout at him!

Such kids are then admins of nonsense fb and telegram groups and add the same to theirs resumes as well..

True! But at the same time we shouldn't be harsh or rude to them but rightfully make them realize these are just materialistic stuff but again they are kids and this is their age to get pampered and play with toys.
Saying NO is not neglecting him but to value or treasure what he has currently and similar purchases will be a new thing just for a day or two.

Have seen spoiled kids who get whatever they want just because its their only child as if they are the only ones bearing a child in this world. More to that, while playing if their kid misbehaves or something their spoiled parents will always take their only childs side no matter how wrong he is instead of correcting.
Then these are kids who will buy 3090zi just because it is available and even if their dad isn't capable anymore he cannot say no as eod his so called kid will insult, humiliate and shout at him!

Such kids are then admins of nonsense fb and telegram groups and add the same to theirs resumes as well..
That was the short version. He started with 'why is it bad? I like that car'. We discussed about in game purchases, why in game purchases can lead to losing lot of money from my bank account etc etc. Finally, he understood that driving available cars is more than enough.

All,
I received an invite to order RTX 3090 founder's edition at 133500/- from RPTech because I had registered earlier. I already have one and don't need. If anyone is interested please DM me

3090_new.PNG

Back